A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Gomez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Gomez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Alvarado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Duque Gomez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cesar D. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Cesar Gomez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cesar Gomez practices Family Medicine near San Ysidro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA.
See San Ysidro Family Physicians.