A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Yabar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yabar graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yabar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yabar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Yabar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cesar F. Yabar practice?
Dr. Cesar Yabar practices Family Medicine near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX.
See Conroe Family Physicians.