A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Yabar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Yabar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yabar
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yabar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Yabar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yabar graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Yabar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar F Yabar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cesar F. Yabar practice?
- Dr. Cesar Yabar has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Yabar practices Family Medicine near Spring, TX.
See Spring Family Physicians.