A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Yabar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Yabar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Yabar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yabar graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Yabar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar F Yabar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cesar F. Yabar practice?
- Dr. Cesar Yabar has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Yabar practices Family Medicine near Spring, TX.
See Spring Primary Care Doctors.