A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Bates is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bates
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Bates, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bates has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Everett Bates MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad E. Bates practice?
- Dr. Chad Bates has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Bates practices Family Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Primary Care Doctors.