A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Kovala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Kovala is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovala graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Kovala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Michael Kovala DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad M. Kovala practice?
- Dr. Chad Kovala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chad Kovala practices Emergency Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Warren Emergency Physicians.