A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chadi Tannoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chadi Tannoury is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Tannoury has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chadi Akl Tannoury MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chadi A. Tannoury practice?
- Dr. Chadi Tannoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Chadi Tannoury practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.