A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chamindra Konersman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chamindra Konersman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chamindra Konersman, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Konersman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Konersman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chamindra Gurusinghe Konersman MD is a female Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chamindra G. Konersman practice?
- Dr. Chamindra Konersman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chamindra Konersman practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See San Diego Neurologists.