A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrasekharan Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandrasekharan Nair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandrasekharan Nair, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Universiti Malaya, Kuala Lumpur.
Dr. Nair has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandrasekharan Kp Nair MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chandrasekharan K. Nair practice?
- Dr. Chandrasekharan Nair has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandrasekharan Nair practices Neurological Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurological Surgeons.