A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chang-Yang Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chang-Yang Wang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
- Advocate Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chang-Yang Yang Y Wang MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Chang-Yang Y. Wang practice?
- Dr. Chang-Yang Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chang-Yang Wang practices Otolaryngology near Burbank, IL.
See Burbank Otolaryngologists.