Dr. Chantal Spurdon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chantal Spurdon?

November 7th, 2016

Best OBGYN

Dr. Spurdon has been my doctor for more than 10 years now. Have had some female issues that required surgery and I wish I would have found her sooner. She will always be my GYN as long as she is in practice in the DFW area. She is very smart and is always spot on with my treatment and she really cares about her patients.

October 20th, 2016

0 bedside manner..rude..

December 9th, 2015

She has been rude and condescending 2 appointments in a row. She told me "I don't believe the story" when I was giving her the FACTS that lead up to me coming in. She most likely is a competent doctor, but her professionalism is sorely lacking.

April 6th, 2014

Love this doctor

I absolutely love this doctor. I would never consider changing. She saved my life in 2013. Discovered uterine cancer. Had a total hysterectomy. No more cancer. She's so compassionate. Really cares about each and every woman she treats. Would recommend her to anyone.

October 6th, 2013

Very caring physician

I went to a doctor in Irving for 25 years, since I was 19. He always dismissed my problems. I changed to dr Spurdon and she found my problem right away. I have been going to her for 15 years and have always been completely happy with her! She is very caring and always ask what. is going on in your life. I always , immediately get results of my Pap smear right away in the mail.

October 11th, 2011

Still have Horrible Memories of her Care 19 Years after Delivery

Dr. Spurdon delivered my child 19 years ago and to date it is the very worst experience I have ever had with a physician.She was not only the most uncaring, condescending person (much less physician) I have ever experienced,but she also really missed the mark on almost everything related to the delivery of my child.Thank God for the caring nurses at the hospitals that she has privileges at, because if not, I would have had to have a C-section in addition to all of the trauma that Dr. Spurdon caused during what should have been a happy time in one's life.If this will give anyone an indication of her bedside manner, 19 years after delivering my baby, I will never ever forget her coming into the room after I had been in labor for almost 8 hours.She walked to the side of the bed, slapped at my hand (I'm assuming in an attempt to "pat" it) and said (and this is a quote that I will never forget) "If you are not going to have an epidural, you are going to have to TOUGHEN UP!" and she turned around and walked out of the room. What kind of monster, much less OB-Gyn, says something like that to her patient who is in pain and has been that way for many hours? She was not my doctor, but was "on call" when I went into labor. My experience was so bad that I refused to go back to her for a follow up. I'm not sure if her partner is still Dr. Preston, who was a wonderful doctor (except for his choice in partners), but the fact that Dr. Spurdon could have delivered another one of my babies was enough to make be run as fast as possible from that practice. There are very few times in my life that I don't look back at with joy, but Dr. Spurdon literally made the birth of my first child one of the most negative experiences of my life...and that is with 19 years hindsight. If you are considering Dr. Spurdon....run...run as fast as you can!

January 27th, 2011

I have found Dr. Spurdon to be an excellent, caring doctor who I trust. I wouldn't want to go to anyone else.

March 10th, 2010

She is so very rude! She made me feel like I was unimportant and just another paitent in her day. She is not my doctor but I was required to see her. I left the office crying. At my next appointment I requested not to see her again and the office manager was totaly rude and belittled me! This was the second time I had to talk to her and both times she was completely rude. This office was the first OBGYN I have ever had and have been there for 5 years. This is the first time I have ever had a problem and these are the only two people that have ever been rude to me. I am very laid back and easy going and love every other doctor I have seen in there as well as the staff. I hate to say after 5 years I am regretfully switching doctors because of these two people. I refuse to drive 45 minutes out of my way to be treated like crap.

January 7th, 2010

Teacher

I have been seeing Dr. Spurdon for about 19 years now! She is amazing. I have other health issues, and she has been great working with me and all my issues. She is the best!

October 6th, 2009

She was completly rude and talked down to me when i asked questions. She even diagnosed me with something that was the total opposite of what i really had.

February 9th, 2009

Dr. Spurdon has delivered both of my babies and I wouldn't trust the task to anyone else but her. She took such great care of me and was very diligent in making sure that my baby and I were in the best of health. I felt very safe in her care.

August 23rd, 2017