A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charalambos Andreadis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andreadis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andreadis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charalambos Andreadis, MD, MSCE is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Andreadis graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Andreadis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Hospital of University of PA
- UCSF Mount Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charalambos Andreadis MD and MSCE is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charalambos Andreadis practice?
- Dr. Charalambos Andreadis has 1 office location.
Dr. Charalambos Andreadis practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Hematologists, and San Francisco Oncologists.