A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charalambos Andreadis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charalambos Andreadis, MD, MSCE is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Andreadis graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Andreadis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Hospital of University of PA
- UCSF Mount Zion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andreadis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charalambos Andreadis practice?
Dr. Charalambos Andreadis practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.