Dr. Charbel Chalfoun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charbel Chalfoun?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Charbel Chalfoun?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 11th, 2016

Mrs

July 5th, 2016

Dr Chalfoun and his staff are all very professional, thoroughly helpful and friendly and treat you like family. The tramatic experience that led me to seek them out was breast cancer. I have to say they helped make it the best possible experience on all levels!!. Just love this team!!

April 21st, 2016

AMAZING doctor

March 23rd, 2016

Dr. Chalfoun has to be one of the most talented and caring doctors that I have ever met. He truly cares about you as a person as well as getting the best possible results. I highly recommend Dr. Chalfoun as he has done nothing but the best for me.

October 30th, 2015

Very happy

Dr Chalfoun exceeded our expectations. My aunt is undergoing breast reconstruction with Dr Chalfoun. We couldn't be happier, he is very professional, experienced, compassionate and most importantly he cares about his patients and their families.

March 17th, 2015

Excellent Doctor, Excellent human being.......could not ask for better treatment or care.

January 25th, 2015

Greatest doctor in the world!

Doctor Chalfoun is the best doctor I've ever seen!

December 12th, 2014

He has a very professional but calming effect when dealing with me. I have had 2 procedures done by him and he is excellent!

May 2nd, 2013

Breast Augmentation

From the first time I met Dr. Chalfoun I knew he was the doctor for me. He was so patient and helpful and just really realistic. He helped me through every step of my decision making process from what kind of implants I wanted, to what size, and was always willing to answer questions even when he was home packing to go on a vacation. If you need a plastic surgeon, Dr. Chalfoun is the way to go! Best choice I've ever made.

March 19th, 2013

Breast Reconstruction

Dr. Chalfoun performed breast reconsturction one year ago immediately after my double mastectomy. I had a few options to choose from & Dr. Chalfoun explained each one in terms I could understand. I chose the Tram flap method. Dr. Chalfoun is caring, compassionate, patient, kind, gentle and so much more. His work is done to perfection. I am so very blessed to have found Dr. Chalfoun in my time of need. The entire staff is friendly and caring. They all make you feel so special.

March 11th, 2013

Was there for me

I hit my head and had a laceration on my farehead 5 inches long I was so scared the er doctor said best to have a plastic surgeon but i would have to wait a few hours or he could do it fight then but he insisted on the specialist it was worth the wait he was kind understanding explained what he had to do. And now over a month later I hardly see a scare of that nightmare morning.

March 5th, 2017