A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charleen Ise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charleen Ise, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician, Internist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charleen Ise, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Certified Wound Specialist
Education & Awards
Dr. Ise graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ise has 2 hospital affiliations:
- All Children's Hospital
- Bayfront Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charleen Leslie Ann Ise MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charleen L. Ise practice?
- Dr. Charleen Ise has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charleen Ise practices Family Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Family Physicians.