A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Bramble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlene Bramble is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlene Bramble, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bramble graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bramble has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlene Alane Bramble MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charlene A. Bramble practice?
- Dr. Charlene Bramble has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charlene Bramble practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Sewell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.