A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlene Spencer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlene Spencer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Spencer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlene Boddie Spencer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charlene B. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Charlene Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Charlene Spencer practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Family Physicians.