Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Abbott
Dr. Charles Abbott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Abbott is affiliated with Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center, Pacific Alliance Medical Center and Lakewood Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Abbott has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Charles Abbott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Erica Lehman
Ophthalmology, Infectious Disease
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi30
Dr. Alfred Solish
Los Angeles, CA 0.09 mi38
Dr. Jeffrey Joseph
Ophthalmology, Head and Neck Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Los Angeles, CA 0.17 mi9