Dr. Charles Azzam MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

February 12th, 2016
0 amazing at his profession.. This man gave me my life back. He's different than most doctors. Will never let anyone touch my back but Dr Azzam

September 14th, 2015
Rxcellr. Dd. have USD for mysrmf I caught - both excellent.!

July 12th, 2015
Dr. Azzam is an outstanding surgeon. He was recommended to me by a friend who's back problems had been worsened by a previous surgery & Dr. Azzam's corrective surgery got him back on his feet & walking. My own extensive surgery was highly successful and I no longer have the leg and back pain. He takes time to explain medical issues and makes recommendations for treatment; however, he does not waste his time or yours with chit-chat. Recommend him highly.

July 11th, 2015
I was very impressed with Dr. Azzam. I had been in pain for about 10 years and had been to other doctors and gone through physical therapy with no relief. Dr. Azzam was very attentive and after I was done explaining all I had been through, we decided on doing surgery. It was the best decision I think I could have made. I no longer have pain, tingling and numbness in my neck or arms.

June 9th, 2015
Went to see him about a back injury , he was more concerned about how he was going to get paid then treating my injury.

December 15th, 2014
Dr. Azzam's key phrase to me regarding my Degenerative Disc Disease was "if you lose 50 pounds, I guarantee your back pain will be gone." Actually, the pain *began* when I was below the target weight he suggested. Pretty offensive, and a waste of my time and money.

November 30th, 2012
Best choice we could have made
My husband went to see Dr. Azaam after seeing two other Neurosurgeons. Let me tell you there's no comparison. Dr. Azaam was professional, consultative, took his time (1 hour) got to know my husband before deciding a treatment plan we were comfortable with. The best decision we ever made.

July 8th, 2012
Dr. Azzam performed surgery on my L4-L5 vertebrae in 2005. Unless I say something no one can guess I had back surgery. My recovery was quick , all questions answered. Other patients who were post surgery at his office were all very pleased. As am I.I notice a limit to the weight I can pick up (40# vs. 50+#), repeated hard impacts become uncomfortable. (eg: roller coasters, running, etc.) All in keeping with my age as well. I am active and feel confident in many more active decades. I highly recommend Dr. C. Azzam, his skill and his staff!!

January 25th, 2012
The best of the best
Dr. Azzam is the best of the best.

March 12th, 2011
EXECELLENT PHYSICIAN AND VERY FINE MAN
Dr Azzam did my cervical fusion in a workers comp case. The surgery had an excellent outcome and Dr Azzam supported me reasonably and fairly in dealing with my claim and the insurance company. He is at times a little abrupt, but as a treating neurosurgeon he is surely among the best of the best.

September 4th, 2008
He's the best!

July 14th, 2008
I had a ruptured disc and was diagnosed, had the surgery and was recovered enough to return to work all within 3 weeks. He is a very no-nonsense doctor. He tells it like it is and he doesn't put up with excuses. There are so many horror stories out there about back surgeries gone wrong. I would and have recommended Dr. Azzam to anyone who has back issues. He is one of the best.