A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Eaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Eaton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaton graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eaton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Buckley Eaton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Eaton practice?
- Dr. Charles Eaton has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Eaton practices Family Medicine near Pawtucket, RI.
See Pawtucket Family Physicians.