A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bethea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bethea
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bethea Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethea graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Bethea has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hosp Martinsville
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Bethea BS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Bethea practice?
- Dr. Charles Bethea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Bethea practices Family Medicine near Danville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Axton, VA.
See Danville Family Physicians.