A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bethea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bethea
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bethea Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethea graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Bethea has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hosp Martinsville
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Bethea BS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Bethea practice?
- Dr. Charles Bethea has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Bethea practices Family Medicine near Danville, VA.
See Danville Family Physicians.