A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Brodsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Brodsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Brodsky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brodsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stuart Brodsky MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Brodsky practice?
- Dr. Charles Brodsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Brodsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.