A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Coleman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Coleman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Coleman, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Calvin Coleman MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Charles Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Coleman practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists.