A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Carpenter, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Carpenter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical Center South Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Ernest Carpenter MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Charles Carpenter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Carpenter practices Emergency Medicine near El Dorado, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See El Dorado Emergency Physicians.