A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cervantes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cervantes graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cervantes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cervantes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cervantes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Cervantes practice?
Dr. Charles Cervantes practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Nederland, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Cervantes, Dr. Chas Cervantes, Dr. Carl Cervantes, Dr. Chuck Cervantes