A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cervantes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cervantes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cervantes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cervantes graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cervantes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cervantes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan