A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cervantes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cervantes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cervantes
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cervantes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cervantes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cervantes graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cervantes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles R Cervantes MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Cervantes practice?
- Dr. Charles Cervantes has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cervantes practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Geriatric Doctors.