A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cervantes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cervantes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cervantes graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cervantes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cervantes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Cervantes practice?
Dr. Charles Cervantes practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Geriatric Doctors, and San Antonio General Practitioners.