A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cervantes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cervantes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cervantes
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cervantes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cervantes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cervantes graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cervantes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles R Cervantes MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Cervantes practice?
- Dr. Charles Cervantes has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cervantes practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Geriatric Doctors.