A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Crinnian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Crinnian, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crinnian graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Crinnian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Thomas Crinnian MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Crinnian practice?
- Dr. Charles Crinnian has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Crinnian practices Neurology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, AZ and Globe, AZ.
See Scottsdale Neurologists.