A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Crinnian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Crinnian, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crinnian graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Crinnian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crinnian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles Crinnian practice?
Dr. Charles Crinnian practices Neurology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, AZ.
See Scottsdale Neurologists.