Dr. Charles Crutchfield MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

World of Difference!
After 5 years of battling with "atopic dermatitis", Dr. C determined it was psoriasis. That was roughly 5 months ago and now I am doing things I haven't done in years. Im working with my hands, playing with my 12 year old son outside and I even took off my shirt in public. it's been a while since I was out in the sun. My breakouts are manageable and less frequent. I used to be couch/bed ridden for weeks on end, now I wake up early and am good to go! It has made a world of difference to me.

Completely Satisfied!
I saw Dr. C before my son's wedding and I could not have been happier with the results! He has such a discerning eye to give a totally natural look and result. Completely satisfied with everything about my appointment and the skin treatment.

Warm and Friendly
My experience with Crutchfield Dermatology has been warm and friendly. The staff is willing to offer advice when needed and there is an atmosphere of comfort. My clear skin is a nice plus as well!

So Happy!
I had been dealing with a rash that began 4 years ago and continued to get worse and spread even with previous dermatology consults. I was prescribed different cream after cream and then placed on a steroid for short term relief. My rash began affecting all areas of my life. I was socially embarrassed, it effected my work and my self esteem. Dr. Crutchfield aggressively treated my condition and relieved my symptoms. I am so happy and able to live without constant concern of my skin.

So Happy!

Good Experience!
I had several conditions that brought me to see Dr. Crutchfield. After the first exam he quickly acknowledged every concern and set forth a plan to bring resolve to my conditions. I started seeing results within the first three days for my hand which cleared up in 10 days. My ears, scalp and torso were also all cleared within 10 days as well. I am doing phototherapy treatments too. The staff, nurses and Dr. Crutchfield are wonderful and caring. It's been a good experience.

I could not be happier!
It is so exciting to have a nationally recognized doctor of excellence living in MN! At 43, my lips looked like I had smoked for years (I hadn't). Dr. Crutchfield said lip wrinkles could be hereditary. Most of my extra money goes to charity so knowing that Dr. Crutchfield gives back made me comfortable investing in both me and his charities. The procedure was so easy and painless because I had numbing, That evening my lips were a bit swollen, bit definetley not noticable. I never had to hide "duck lips" like you see in celebrities. By the next day there was minor bruising and smooth, wrinkle free lips. I could not be happier. I've always thought that there were two things that make women look older - 1) lip lines and 2) a flat butt. Dr. Crutchfield fixed my lips and now I do lunges!

It's Been A Pleasure
It has been a pleasure having Dr. Crutchfield help me with my plaque psoriasis. Dr. Crutchfield was not satisfied until there was zero signs of the psoriasis on my body. Today I am fortunate enough to say that we have the psoriasis entirely under control. It feels amazing to not be bothered or embarrassed by my psoriasis. Thank you Dr. Crutchfield!

Thank you!
Dr. Crutchfield finds the best solution for my skin, with ease and no pain. Thank you!

Great Work!
My experience was great! I went to the clinic monthly and the staff was friendly. As soon as I walked in they greeted me, the nurses were great, and overall the establishment is great. Great work from everyone and Dr. Crutchfield.

So Wonderful!
Dr. Crutchfield and his staff are all so wonderful. After seeing numerous doctors over several years (15 ) of living with Psoriasis I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Crutchfield. Within 2 weeks my skin was clear and so soft. I have never felt so comfortable in my own skin-literally!

Awesome Experience!
The experience has been awesome! I cant believe the difference in my skin. I had tried everything before and this is the only thing that really worked. The staff is all so nice and I'm really happy with my results.