Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Experience! show details Great Experience!
by Jennifer on Jul 15th, 2016

An absolutely amazing experience! It was so personal and caring! Jessica scheduled my appointment and she was so fun and energetic. She made me want her as a friend! Alexis and Deanna were truly amazing. They were so encouraging, kind, thoughtful and supportive and I never felt any pressure. Dr. Crutchfield was awesome. I work at a hospital around Doctors all day and he was the epitome of what a doctor should be. Warm, caring, professional and so supportive. I appreciated his honesty and suggestions and I never felt pressured. The best experience ever and I will be back! Thank you so much for helping me look the way I feel inside!

by Allison on Jul 15th, 2016

Dr. Crutchfield and his staff are amazing and caring people. They have helped my skin tremendously. There is not another dermatologist that I trust more than Dr. Crutchfield. All areas of his practice are phenomenal. The MediSpa upstairs is wonderful, the phototherapy, and patient care is spectacular. My family and I really appreciate the help and compassion from Dr. Crutchfield and his staff. I always leave each visit hopeful and optimistic. When you start to see results it is all worth it! Thanks Dr. Crutchfield and staff!!

Great experience show details Great experience
by Sujana D. Costa on Jul 15th, 2016

Dear Doctor Crutchfield. Thank you for the wonderful cosmetic treatments I have received from you for the last 13 years. You and your staff are always very caring, welcoming and efficient. Thank you also for the "goodie" bag. I never make it out of the parking lot without eating one or two pieces of candy!! :-)

Fantastic doctor! show details Fantastic doctor!
by Elsa S on Jul 15th, 2016

I am extremely pleased with the results of my Kybella treatments for double chin. Looks very natural, not like I've had plastic surgery, which is what I'd hoped for. The staff at the clinic were all very friendly and professional and I loved working with Dr. Crutchfield. He is a fantastic doctor!

great show details great
by david millerr on Jul 14th, 2016

great services

Great show details Great
by sajib on Jul 14th, 2016

As a patient living with psoriasis my entire life (67 years), I have been exposed to a number of specialists and treatments, some with very negative results. I sought out a leader in the field of dermatology who had an excellent reputation with working in psoriasis treatment. Dr. Crutchfield has provided such a service for me. He's remained my specialist for at least eight years and will remain so.

by Jonathan on Jul 13th, 2016

I've been very pleased with Dr. Crutchfield's care of myself and family members. I trust him with all our skin care concerns and have been extremely happy with our treatment outcomes from acne issues to scar repair. I would recommend him without hesitation and would add he's worth the wait. 

Very friendly and helpful staff. Dr. Crutchfield is amazing! show details Very friendly and helpful staff. Dr. Crutchfield is amazing!
by Mauro C on Jul 13th, 2016

Very friendly and helpful staff. Dr. Crutchfield is amazing! If you need a 2nd or 3rd opinion, I highly recommend giving Dr. Crutchfield a call.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Jess on Jun 29th, 2016

Doctor Crutchfields treatment has been amazing for my father. He says that he has been battling with this condition for the past 15 plus years and has been to many dermatologists, but he really likes Doctor Crutchfields treatment plan. It has been working for him. He knows the treatment doesn't cure his psoriasis, but he is happy he found something that controls it. He thanks Doctor Crutchfield.

by Rose C on Jun 28th, 2016

First of all, Dr. Crutchfield and the entire staff provided the best customer service I have seen in any medical office I have visited before. The professionalism is at the highest level. As for my treatment, I am more than satisfied. When I first came to Crutchfield, I did not know what to expect, but the result is overwhelmingly great. I had the best experience at this facility.

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
Jun 28th, 2016

To whom it may concern: I recommend Dr. Crutchfield to anyone who needs a good dermatologist. Dr. Crutchfield is great and has a good concerning staff. I had 36 weeks of Photo-therapy and it went really well. I was also treated very well. Thank you Dr. Crutchfield and staff.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Jun 24th, 2016

I had bad eczema and psoriasis on my hands and feet. I followed Dr. Crutchfields instructions and now my hands and feet are perfect! Thank you Dr. Crutchfield and staff.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Anna on Jun 22nd, 2016

For 22 years my mother has been to see many, many Dermatologists. She was told she has rosacea and not much we can do. She tried many creams, but none made her skin better. She thought she was going to die with a bright red face until she saw Dr. Crutchfield. After just one month she has seen big improvements. After 22 years she struggles and in just one month her life has changed and she is happy again.

Average Dermatologist - Sebaceous Hyperplasia show details Average Dermatologist - Sebaceous Hyperplasia
May 11th, 2016

First Thing - I think you have to be suspicious that any doctor would have so many 5 star ratings. Maybe they are not from real patients. I made an appointment with Dr. Crutchfield for a mole on my leg and some Sebaceous Hyperplasia I have been getting on my face. He had the diagnosis proper but gave me no solutions except to cauterize one that I requested be removed so I could try see some results. That is not a good way to remove something from the face because it left a scar. He did not give any resolution as to how to remove these. Except to recommend a topical that did nothing and his spf 30 sunscreen that is expensive. Also, he should probably stay away from making his own creams that are considered over the counter drugs and are regulated. He is good at marketing himself as the "best" by taking out full page ads in magazines. Sounds kind of like a big ego thing. I went somewhere else and had better results removing the Sebaceous Hyperplasia with a method from Skin Classic. The results were better than the method used by doctor Crutchfield but still not satisfying. The best result was my wife removing them with a needle. Who would have thought. And no scars. If you want to become better at what you do please offer your clients real solutions that work for them and cut the ego. You seem like a nice guy. You could also try training your staff better if you are that busy. Dermatology is not Rocket Science

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your post. We are sorry your experience at our clinic did not meet your expectations. We always aim to exceed our patient's expectations. Dr. Crutchfield works hard to give patients the best care and experience. The following is a recent example of a satisfied patient: " I have struggled with a debilitating skin condition for more than 30 years, and have seen my share of dermatologists. I have to say that Dr. Crutchfield is the only one that showed me respect, kindness, and the concern to treat my ailment. Dr. Crutchfield listened to my concerns and saw to it that, after 30 years I could finally have some relief. Is there a wait? Most the time they're backed up. But when you're seeing the one of best dermatologist in the nation, expect a wait.. I Does it seem like an assembly line atmosphere? To some it probably does, but in those five minutes Dr. Crutchfield knew the root causes of my issue, and the best course of action. One other thing: he empathized. After so many dollars spent on dermatologists who didn't want to hear my problems and didn't care how my condition was ruining my life, just having someone understand helped me tremendously. Dr. Crutchfield isn't for everyone, but I don't think there's a dermatologist who is better." I would love to speak with you to learn how we can turn around your experience. 651-209-3628. Thank you.

An expert you can rely on. show details An expert you can rely on.
Mar 16th, 2016

I am very happy with the treatment that Dr. Crutchfield provided. Thank you so much for helping me with my vitiligo.

by Cindy on Mar 1st, 2016

I have been coming to Crutchfield Dermatology for over a year now for facial vein laser treatments initially and then peels. The results have been very satisfying. I have also been using the recommended skin care products (Neostrata) and highly recommend them as well. I plan to add facials to my skin care routine and am sure I will be as pleased with the results as I have been with the other services.

Awesome! show details Awesome!
by Little Prince on Feb 26th, 2016

The Juvederm results were simply amazing! Way more than I imagined was possible!

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Lisa on Jan 29th, 2016

I have had a great experience with Dr. Crutchfield. He has helped clean up my acne on my face and eczema on my scalp. I am so glad I came to see him! He is truly the best Dermatologist I have ever been to. Thank you Dr. Crutchfield! You're great at what you do. Keep it up!

Tears show details Tears
Jan 13th, 2016

It seems that many patients who see dr crutch cry or have tears. It seems that all the reviews were written by one person. All have similar context and phraeselogy. Hard to believe so many patients are satisfied with the time dr crutch spends with them as he has stated at medical meetings that he sees 170 patients per day between the hours of 9 to 12. And 2 to 5

Doctor's Response

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our clinic. The feedback from our patients, is vitally important to us. We want our patients’ expectations to be not only met, but exceeded. Our records, schedule and patient load indicate a remarkably different experience than you describe. Nonetheless, we take your expressed concerns under consideration. We strive to create the best possible patient experience and adhere to the philosophy of “constant and never-ending improvement.” As such, we take all comments into consideration in improving our service to patients, even if the comments are dubious. Although an issue raised may not be grounded in fact, our review of the matter can at time turn up ways to be even more effective as a clinic. We are extremely proud that Dr Crutchfield has been repeatedly recognized by his peers and patients as one of the leading dermatologists in the United States. We are of course concerned that a misleading, inaccurate, or spurious review – whether or not intentionally so – may sway someone from getting skin care that they badly need. We strongly encourage all prospective patients to take a moment to please look at the hundreds of authenticated, positive patient reviews posted at Crutchfield Dermatology Reviews dot com and make an appointment at Crutchfield Dermatology with complete confidence. We hope we can address all legitimate concerns you may have and move forward to continue to provide exceptional skin care. You may reach me directly at 651-209-3640 if I can be of further assistance.

My life is now so much better! show details My life is now so much better!
by Jane D. on Jan 6th, 2016

I had suffered for years with painful, cracked and bleeding hands and feet. Not to mention how bad they looked. My daughter heard about Dr.Crutchfield and made me an appointment. I am now close to tears just telling this story as it has a very happy ending. My life is now so much better thanks to the help from Dr. Crutchfield.

I would recommend to everyone! show details I would recommend to everyone!
by Jack B. on Dec 3rd, 2015

My experience at Crutchfield Dermatology has been great! My Psoriasis has been a problem my whole life. Dr. Crutchfield's treatment plan has done wonders. I would recommend him to everyone!

I drive from far! show details I drive from far!
by Baldo Valle on Oct 23rd, 2015

Dr. Crutchfield and his team are one of three professionals that I would recommend to my friends and family from all the medical professionals I see. There is a waiting list to get in their schedule, but that tells you about their success rate and reputation. I drive from far just because I cannot think I will find this type of quality of service. Thanks!

The results I wanted show details The results I wanted
Aug 16th, 2015

My time at Crutchfield Dermatology was great! Dr. Crutchfield and his nurses were all very nice and caring. My treatment went well and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Skin issues resolved show details Skin issues resolved
Jul 30th, 2015

I am so grateful for what you have done for me! I would recommend you to anyone with skin diseases. You have been a great help! Thank you for helping!

Jul 9th, 2015

Dr. Crutchfield is not only a great doctor, he is an even better person! He made me feel like he truly cares about me and successfully treating me. His treatments have been life changing in getting rid of pain and my skin troubles. I would recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you for your care Dr. Crutchfield!

Jun 30th, 2015

If you are having skin problems I highly recommend Crutchfield Dermatology in Eagan, MN. My face was so bad I cried. Then I went to Dr. Crutchfield. The staff was friendly and took good care of me. Dr. Crutchfield made me feel hopeful. He told me not to worry, he would make my skin clear. He did! The treatment was awesome! Dr. Crutchfield is a very caring man. Thank you Dr. Crutchfield!

Thank you Dr. Crutchfield and your wonderful staff! show details Thank you Dr. Crutchfield and your wonderful staff!
by Catherine on May 28th, 2015

I have been dealing with a skin issue on my hands and feet for two years. No Doctor has been successful diagnosing or treating me. I saw an ad for Dr. Crutchfield and made one last attempt to see if he could help me. Dr. Crutchfield took a biopsy and told me I had Psoriasis. I cried! For two years you could peel my hands and feet like an orange. After two weeks of treatment I no longer feel and look like I have a skin eating disease. I am so appreciative of how Dr. Crutchfield greets, treats and really wants his patients to feel and look their best! Thank you Dr. Crutchfield and your wonderful staff!

Acne Treatments show details Acne Treatments
May 6th, 2015

Dr. Crutchfield and his staff are exceptional! They understood that other acne treatments failed and I needed a treatment regimen that would work. After only 8 short months of therapy, my skin is 100% free and clear. Thank you, Crutchfield Dermatology, for taking care of me.

Hair loss show details Hair loss
by Holly on Apr 30th, 2015

Dr. Crutchfield is amazing. My hair was falling out and I was so worried that I would become bald. Dr. Crutchfield recommended a treatment regimen and my hair quit falling out. I am very happy and will continue to see him.

Apr 1st, 2015

I came in with cracked and bleeding eczema of the hands and neck area. After two weeks of treatment I feel like a new woman - no cracks, no bleeding, no scaliness. Thank you, Dr. Crutchfield!

Apr 1st, 2015

After a year with another dermatology clinic, I turned to Dr. Crutchfield as my last resort. (I thought he was too expensive and didn't take my insurance! Wrong!) Not only did I get a definite diagnosis, but my scalp and eyebrow started to heal within a month. I love Dr. Crutchfield!

Mar 21st, 2015

Excellentt

Mar 2nd, 2015

I came to Crutchfield Dermatology because my eczema was flaring. Since beginning the treatment plan set by Dr. Crutchfield, my results are amazing, and my hands are feeling and looking great!

Jan 27th, 2015

I came to Dr. Crutchfield after noticing that my hair was thinning. Dr. Crutchfield treated my condition successfully. My hair is back to normal. I highly recommend Crutchfield Dermatology to others.

Rejuvenated skin show details Rejuvenated skin
Jan 26th, 2015

I was recommended by a family friend to Dr. Crutchfield's office. I am a 23 year-old African American male with eczema. This is by far the best my skin has ever looked. Thank you, Dr. Crutchfield.

Dec 29th, 2014

The first and only doctor who diagnosed my condition accurately. I am so thankful for Dr. Crutchfield for giving me an accurate diagnosis, and the treatment he recommended for me helped me on my recovery. Thank you, Dr. Crutchfield!

Dec 3rd, 2014

Following minor surgery to my nose, I was told to keep the stitch moist with Bacitracin Ointment. I developed a severe reaction to the Bacitracin with oozing sores, and burning and itching where the Bacitracin was used. After trying other options, my doctor called Dr. Crutchfield. My rash cleared up within 3 days of seeing Dr. Crutchfield. This was a very difficult recovery, but Dr. Crutchfield saved me. Thank you, Dr. Crutchfield!

Oct 31st, 2014

Thank you for helping with my skin condition. I have had minor outbreaks in the past, however, the summer was the worst. I was extremely uncomfortable and worried that my symptoms would never get better. I was relieved to get an appointment with Dr. Crutchfield, and his treatment plan worked immediately. The results in two weeks are amazing! Thank you - I am no longer afraid to shake hands with people!

Oct 5th, 2014

After struggling with acne all my life and trying all types of prescription medications, Dr. Crutchfield's recommended treatment program worked amazingly well! I wish someone would've suggested I see him sooner. Thank you for finally giving me clear skin!

Aug 31st, 2014

I came in for acne on my face and back/neck. Over 8 months on the prescribed treatment plan and it cleared up very well. Overall I'm very happy with my results.

Finally Results show details Finally Results
May 20th, 2014

It took 10 months of pain and suffering before my wife suggested that I see Dr. Crutchfield. I had pretty much given up on finding any cure for the rashes on my skin. After just one visit the rashes completely disappeared. I told my wife that Dr. Crutchfield restored my confidence in the medical profession.

Thank you Doctor show details Thank you Doctor
May 1st, 2014

I'm so happy that my face is looking wonderful since I came to see Dr. Crutchfield. My skin is wonderful now and I will tell anyone with similar issues to see Dr. Crutchfield - he is the best!

Mar 30th, 2014

The staff is always very friendly and nice. Dr. Crutchfield is always happy and up-beat. Crutchfield Dermatology helped me a lot with improving my skin. I would highly recommend them to anyone else.

Mar 23rd, 2014

I have been dealing with foot fungus on my feet for over a year. No other doctor was able to give me a treatment that worked, until I came to Dr. Crutchfield. He was able to determine medication and treatment that started to work right away by returning feeling to my feet and toes. I am very thankful for Dr. Crutchfield!

Mar 5th, 2014

I had been suffering with chronic plaque psoriasis for almost 1 year prior to meeting Dr. Crutchfield. I was covered head to toe with scales. I have been a patient of Dr. Crutchfield's for almost 5 years now, and I have been nearly scale-free since I have been under his amazing care. Thank you for giving me back my itch-free life, Dr. Crutchfield!

Skin Problems solved! show details Skin Problems solved!
Jan 10th, 2014

Crutchfield Dermatology has been a blessing to me! Dr. Crutchfield and the staff have been so helpful in managing my ongoing battle with eczema. Crutchfield Dermatology is a great place to go if you are having any type of skin problems. I have seen several other dermatologists, but Dr. Crutchfield has been the only one who was able to truly help me manage my eczema.

Dec 17th, 2013

Dr. Crutchfield is personable and efficient. Through his expertise and custom created skin program, I am pleased with my results.

Dec 1st, 2013

I have learned so much about dermatologic conditions from Dr. Crutchfield. He always has an answer to any question. He has great bedside manner. My nails were never able to grow nicely until he gave me products that worked. My nails are beautiful now.

by Jim Thorn on Sep 30th, 2013

Nice job with my diagnosis and treatment plan! I appreciate having it written out so it was easy to follow and best of all, everything worked and my skin feels great.

by Kyle H on Sep 30th, 2013

I came in to have scalp eczema looked at after years of dealing with it and unsuccessful treatments. My wife is a patient here and was very adamant that I come to Crutchfield to get his advice. Unfortunately, there is no cure, but no kidding, within 2 weeks my scalp was clear and I'm now able to manage my flare-ups to the point that it's like I don't have it. Thank you, Dr. Crutchfield!

Sep 1st, 2013

I want to thank Dr. Crutchfield and his staff for the wonderful treatment I received from them. I have spent 10's of thousands of dollars on all sorts of miracle drugs, etc., and nothing worked for my psoriasis, but in 4 weeks it was gone completely with Dr. Crutchfield's treatment. I have suffered for 40 years and have not been outside without a shirt in the summer for at least 25 years and I am now able to. I don't have the words or a large enough vocabulary to say thank you enough. I have been to 10 doctors at least in 40 years but in 4 weeks I am free, I am free. Thank you, thank you!

by Justin Nelson on Aug 28th, 2013

After being treated at another office for 15 years and getting no relief, I came to Dr. Crutchfield. In 7 days my psoriasis was 100% cleared up. I am overjoyed with the results!

by Sierra on Aug 28th, 2013

I have alopecia of the scalp and before I started treatments i had around 3-4 noticeable bald spots. Once I started seeing Dr. Crutchfield, I saw much improvement. He is very sympathetic to my feelings and what I was going through and very open to trying new things until it worked. I highly recommend him.

Amazing results show details Amazing results
by Sha Leahey on Aug 28th, 2013

Dr. Crutchfield has made such a difference in my life. It is amazing to wake up each morning and touch my face - well-balanced and blemish-free. I am proud of my appearance and enjoy using less makeup for a softer and more youthful look. Thank you Dr. Crutchfield!

Aug 28th, 2013

I experienced great care. I think my treatment was effective and I am very satisfied with my results.

by Sue Curly on Aug 28th, 2013

I had been to 4 specialists prior to finding Dr. Crutchfield. I cannot tell you how elated I have been with the treatment that I have received from Dr. Crutchfield and his excellent staff. I had a severe contact dermatitis on my face and neck which was debilatating to go out in public. Very attentive care all-around - thank you.

Dermatology show details Dermatology
by Gianna on Jul 16th, 2013

I loved my time with Crutchfield Dermatology. My skin is beautiful now and I am very grateful for the kind and helpful staff as well as Dr. Crutchfield for offering solutions to my skin problems and doing-so with a smile!

Treatment was a success! show details Treatment was a success!
by David B on Jul 16th, 2013

Dr. Crutchfield told me to expect great things - and he and his office delivered! Wonderful treatment and wonderful staff! Dr. Crutchfield's treatment changed my life.

Dry Scalp show details Dry Scalp
by Alex M on Jun 27th, 2013

We came in happy that Dr. Crutchfield would be able to help my son with his dry scalp, and were ecstatic with the results! After a few weeks of following the doctor's directions, the condition completely went away! My son has been thrilled to not worry about this problem anymore and we can't say enough positive things about our experience with Crutchfield Dermatology!

Bumps Gone! show details Bumps Gone!
by Juan on Jun 27th, 2013

I am very happy with the treatment that Dr. Crutchfield implemented for the bumps that were generated on my neck. I would recommend Crutchfield Dermatology to any patient that has problems with their skin. In my case, after the correct evaluation, some shots and pills, the problem was corrected. It was the result that I was hoping for.

by Barbara W on Jun 27th, 2013

I am very pleased with the treatments for my psoriasis. I can now go out in public without being embarrassed. I can now wear short sleeves, shorts and jewelry without people asking what is wrong with my hands and arms.

by Julie Krueger on Jun 27th, 2013

After 12 months of suffering with intense, severe itching and lesions on my arms and legs, I am now on the path to healing and recovery, thanks to Dr. Crutchfield - who accurately diagnosed and treated me.

My Skin is back! show details My Skin is back!
Jun 27th, 2013

My experience at Crutchfield Dermatology has been a great one. I have gotten wonderful results from my treatments. My skin looks and feels beautiful again. Thank you, Dr. Crutchfield!

The Best Dermatologist show details The Best Dermatologist
Jun 27th, 2013

I have been suffering from skin tears and sores in my genital and anal area for 6 to 8 years which open, bleed and are very painful. I've been to gynecologists, general practicioners, anal specialists and two other dermatologists without success. When my face started breaking out with the same type of sores in three areas, I said enough is enough and went online to find the best in the business. All of his patients had described great success with a multitude of skin problems. Dr. Crutchfield has a wonderful, kind and caring bedside manner and was able to properly diagnose my skin condition at my first visit. After 10 days of treatment my skin is 99.9% clear and will be 100% in a few more days. No more pain, oozing, blood or embarrassment. I'm so happy that I want to make it known to all that Dr. Crutchfield is THE place to go for relief!

Acne show details Acne
by Lin L on Jun 27th, 2013

I had acne problems since my pregnancy. I met with Dr. Crutchfield and he set up a treatment plan for me. I am on the plan for 8 months and after 2 months, can already see results. I am very happy and would recommend him to anyone. Dr. Crutchfield is very professional and the staff are nice. And most important for me, I am acne free!

Not worth the long wait! show details Not worth the long wait!
Jun 24th, 2013

It took over an hour waiting time before the nurse came to get me. I even questioned the front desk and they said I was next in line. After she said that, there were 3 other people called in front of me. Once I got in there there were 2 nurses/assistants asking me questions & they werent really that nice. Dr. Crutchfield spent less than 3 minutes in the room with me and was mainly asking the nurses/assistants on my issues. The only reason I gave 2 stars is because his cream that he makes works great. Other than that, I'd give it a 0-1 for a score. There were no sorries for running behind, nor did they tell me he was running behind. Just be polite and honest!!

From good to bad show details From good to bad
Jun 9th, 2013

I have had my lips done 3 times within the past 2 years. The first time I liked them. The second time I loved them. The third time I hated them and have not returned. I sent Dr. Crutchfield an email regarding my dissatisfaction to which he never responded. The problem lies here: 1) There are too many patients booked at once resulting in an uninformed doctor stepping into the room. 2) There are no notes taken when cosmetic treatments are done and therefore he did not know how I preferred my lips. I quickly tried to explain it while numb. 3) He had a guest doctor viewing and the woman kept cringing making me an uncomfortable patient. 4)The assistant switched rooms twice because she claimed the one chair was "a piece of junk"- this to me was unprofessional. 5) He rushed my lips injections and never completed it. I kept thinking "Is he going to finish?" He put in the injections and never used his fingers once to form anything. My lips were lopsided and it looked like there was a lumpy blister on my lower lip for 2 months. I could not wait for it to go away. Overall, I think this office has the ability to woo you in but doesn't actually "care" about you as a patient if the procedure is cosmetic. The chocolates are nice, but I'd much prefer a professional experience and a GOOD JOB that doesn't leave me feeling regretful and disappointed. I wanted to forward the email I sent him to the office so they could at least hand it to him (it was a nice email simply stating my feelings/suggestions) but the receptionist said the office doesn't accept emails (now I see why). I wanted to at least email a photo so he could see what I was talking about but they said NO, there is no email. I did not want to come in and show him because it wasn't fixable and I'm busy. As a doctor I think it was important for him to view the mess that my lips were but apparently he only has interest in positive comments. This will probably never even get posted because it isn't a 5 star rating, but I still thought you should know about my horrible last experience.

Doctor's Response

We are very sorry to learn you were dissatisfied with your experience. While we seek to provide every patient the very best service possible, every once in a while we may miss the mark. Based on the concerns you identify in your comments, it appears there was some miscommunication on our part, as we have detailed notes on all of our patients, both cosmetic and medical. We would be pleased to discuss your experience with you and see if we can improve upon your visit. Please call us at (651) 209-3640 to set up a time for a visit or telephone call. Again, thank you for taking the time to provide your input.

Karen Gingerich show details Karen Gingerich
May 23rd, 2013

I was miserable for over a year with terrible itching on my body. Dr. Crutchfield came up with a plan for me and now there is no itching and I finally have relief. I highly recommend Dr. Crutchfield.

May 23rd, 2013

I want to THANK Dr. Crutchfield for getting my psoriasis in-line. He is so knowledgeable and is making my life much more enjoyable. I had been to a number of dermatologists before coming here and no one seemed to care like he and his staff do! I would HIGHLY recommend him to everyone!

Great Service show details Great Service
Mar 31st, 2013

I couldn't be happier with Crutchfield Dermatology! The staff is so warm and welcoming. When I first started coming here I had very bad acne, and after my treatments I have not had a single breakout in several months! My face is perfectly clear and I will always come to Crutchfield Dermatology in the future! This is the only dermatologist that has actually helped me treat my acne. Thanks Dr. Crutchfield!

Facial show details Facial
by Georgia Schellhaas on Feb 28th, 2013

I had 3 treatments of the pixel facial. The third treatment was combined wiht a selphyl treatment. I highly recommend combining the pixel with selphyl treatment. My face healed quicker and I thought the results were nicer too. Thanks to Dr. Crutchfield for suggesting it. I like what I see in the mirror.

by Sandra Harris on Feb 28th, 2013

I have been coming to Dr. Crutchfield for the past year now. I am very pleased with the results and would recommend friends, family, or anyone, for that matter to try him. It has changed my life for the better. I feel better about who I am and am no longer ashamed to show me off. Thank you Dr. Crutchfield and staff for your services.

Recovered! show details Recovered!
Jan 31st, 2013

I had seen 8 other doctors who could not diagnose what I had wrong with me. After 5 months of suffering I came to see Dr. Crutchfield. Not only did he tell me what I had, but he quickly put me on the road to recovery.

Nov 30th, 2012

After open heart surgery I developed a large, painful keloid on my chest. It was unbearable - often times hindering my ability to move my right arm and not allowing me to sleep at night. A friend told my husband about Dr. Crutchfield's practice and after the first injections, I felt 100% better! I can now move my arm and I hardly even think about my keloid! It is a blessing to have found this wonderful treatment and dermatologist

Acne Free! show details Acne Free!
Nov 30th, 2012

I believe Dr. Crutchfield is a great doctor. I came into the clinic with a severe rash and he was able to solve the issue and now I am clear. All the staff is very nice and understanding. Thanks so much to Crutchfield Dermatology.

Charles Crutchfield is great! show details Charles Crutchfield is great!
Nov 30th, 2012

Our children are blessed to have Dr. Crutchfield as a role model - they are so needed today.

I would NOT recommend show details I would NOT recommend
Nov 30th, 2012

I went to Dr Crutchfield for overall body check. I waited in the crowded waiting room over an hour. He briefly scanned my arms, legs, torso, and face and had no concerns. I pointed out 3 concerns and was told they were nothing. I insisted on one being removed anyway. A week later I received a call and said it was a BCC and I would need a ED&C. I could not get in for the ED&C for 2.5 months. When in the office for the procedure I asked about the two other spots again and was again told they were nothing. I asked to have them removed anyway. They both came back as BCC! I would need another ED&C (4 month wait time) and Mohs Surgery on the other(referred to another doctor.) I did not feel comfortable with the care when I was in the office and the results speak for themselves. I have since gone to another dermatologist and could not be happier with the care and attention I received. I will never go back or refer anyone to Dr Crutchfield.

Oct 29th, 2012

Dr. Crutchfield is very personable and addressed my issues with concern. I had great results for acne scarring by following the recommended Neostrata Skin Care regimen and peel program. I would definitely recommend Crutchfield Dermatology to my family and friends

Oct 28th, 2012

These have been the best products for my rosacea. It has been helping me a lot. I am very appreciative of Dr. Crutchfield's help. Thank you, thank you

Oct 20th, 2012

Dr. Crutchfield and his staff are simply the best; top-notch medical care combined with friendly faces and kindness.

Best Service! show details Best Service!
Oct 20th, 2012

The best dermatologist that I have been to. 2 years of switching medicines all the time with other doctors but Dr. Crutchfield found the right treatment on my first visit!

Oct 1st, 2012

If you suffer from PUPP rash during your 3rd trimester of pregnancy, please come see Dr. Crutchfield. He recommended phototherapy treatment for my rash and it worked very well. I am 100% satisfied with Dr. Crutchfield and would highly encourage you to get this treatment for PUPP rash.

Acne Gone show details Acne Gone
Sep 29th, 2012

When we first visited the Crutchfield Clinic, my son's face was full of acne. We came hoping to get help with his acne. After eight months of treatment, his face is completely clear. I am satisfied with how Dr. Crutchfield treated my son's acne. The staff was friendly and helpful with treating the condition. Thank you Dr. Crutchfield for a super job.

Sep 19th, 2012

After 2 months of treatment at my family practitioner for my son, Dr. Crutchfield was a breath of fresh air. The proper diagnosis and prescription later and my son's skin is back to normal and I have a healthy little man. I couldn't be more satisfied.

Sep 12th, 2012

I could not be happier with the treatment I received from Dr. Crutchfield. After seeing 5 other doctors over the course of 4 years, he was the first one to assure me he would not only figure out the problem, but he would fix it - and he did. In addition, every member of his staff is professional and friendly. From now on he is the only dermatologist I would see.

Huge skin improvements show details Huge skin improvements
Aug 26th, 2012

Dr. Crutchfield has offered a wide range of treatment options which have brought my skin condition to a livable stage. Now I am comfortable with my skin. He seems to completely understand my issues and has helped my healing when 2 other doctors could not.

Aug 17th, 2012

Dr. Crutchfield and his staff have shown great consideration, knowledge and professionalism in treating our 5-year-old son for vitiligo. He and his staff have always been friendly and welcoming and have taken the time to answer our questions and explain aspects of our treatment plan. Being able to contact the nurses for questions or concerns through the triage line has also been a great resource. Our son has also received treatments in the phototherapy center and he has always has a very positive experience. We are very appreciative and thankful for the care we have received by Dr. Crutchfield and his staff and would highly recommend him to others.

First visit! show details First visit!
Jul 24th, 2012

My first visit was regarding a blue dot on my nose. People kept asking me about the ink spot! Dr. Crutchfield was very thorough and not alarmed, however, he had it biopsied. One week later I was back for the report and removal of his tiny, tiny stitch, and everything was fine. We also discussed my recurring cold sores and that also went great. He is by far much, much more than I have read about in magazines and on tv. He truly is fantastic.

First Visit! show details First Visit!
Jul 24th, 2012

Jul 9th, 2012

I'm very grateful for the treatment that Dr. Crutchfield has given me. My psoriasis has improved and the service that they give you here is absolutely wonderful. He is a wonderful doctor.

Great Specialist show details Great Specialist
Jul 9th, 2012

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My gosh, that REALLY makes a dramatic difference. Not only do I enjoy the vast improvement of the severe TMJ symptoms that were not being helped after years of seeing multiple specialists, I also like the not so manly appearing pit-bull like masetor muscles you see there!My face looks slim and trim and fit! Who knew that Botox could make my face thinner! Only a top doctor could offer a leading edge therapy like this!!Thank you again sooo much!

Jun 30th, 2012

Dr. Crutchfield's approach to my psoriasis is the most successful treatment I have ever had. I appreciate his thoughtfulness and ability to continually address any concerns I have.

Jun 27th, 2012

Dr. Crutchfield's treatment of my skin condition was nothing short of a miracle. After 1.5 years of mis-disagnosis and undetermined biopsies, I finally found relief after my visit at Crutchfield Dermatology. The medication prescribed healed and cleared my conditions in less than 2 weeks of beginning treatment.

Pofessional show details Pofessional
Apr 23rd, 2012

I am very pleased with the care for my son's skin provided by Dr. Crutchfield. After seeing various other Provider's without any improvement, I became frustrated & hopeless that he would just have to continue to suffer with his raw skin from severe eczema, but I am so happy that my friend recommended Dr. Crutchfield. With the treatment my infant son is receiving he is like a whole new baby. Happy & his skin looks great!

A Wonderful Experience show details A Wonderful Experience
Apr 13th, 2012

I have had a wonderful experience with Doctor Crutchfield. When I first came to the office I had terrible acne, it was affecting my self esteem and I felt that it was all people saw. My skin is completely acne free and has been so for a number of months. I am so thankful to Doctor Crutchfield, now I feel that people see me instead of my acne.

Thanks for everything! show details Thanks for everything!
Dec 21st, 2011

We have been coming to Dr. Crutchfield for many years. His knowledge and practice in the field of dermatology is excellent and we have the utmost confidence in his care. He is patient and friendly in relating to his clients.

Successful Treatment for Vitiligo show details Successful Treatment for Vitiligo
Aug 25th, 2011

Dr. Crutchfield is successfully treating my 8 year old daughter for Vitiligo. In the past she would have had to live with her skin disorder - even insurance didn't want to cover the medication, they deemed her disease cosmetic. There is nothing cosmetic about Vitiligo on your face and neck! Dr. Crutchfield worked with us to find medication that is covered by insurance or reasonably priced for us to pay out of pocket. His staff is very helpful and respectful. I would recommend Dr. Crutchfield to everyone!

Dr. Dollar show details Dr. Dollar
Apr 27th, 2011

He told me I had excema and I didn't not even on the lab report he recieved. Wanted to do uv lights. big money maker. I refused. dealt with him for about a year went to real derm was told it was Lyme in two days. blood tests work. totally overbooked sit in small waiting room. seen him a few times and more for son for acne. Always a long wait. got to make a dollar.

Doctor's Response

While your description of your experience does not seem to be a likely scenario on multiple accounts, we appreciate you taking the time to provide your input.

Love my face show details Love my face
Mar 2nd, 2011

I am just finishing my last month of Accutane and have been very happy with the results. I had had large pimples that took forever to heal and go away. I did an 8 month treatment of Accutane and was very happy with the results! My husband loves how smooth my face is!!!

Excellent Visit!! show details Excellent Visit!!
by Tim - Roseville, MN on Oct 4th, 2010

I brought my 10 year old in for the first time to see Dr. Crutchfield. From check-in to check-out everyone was friendly and respectful. During our brief wait, we used the free wireless internet. Our nurse put us as ease by being very personable and professional. I loved how Dr. Crutchfield explained my son's condition and treatment directly to him. He engaged and taught my son so he could take ownership of his own treatment. Overall the experience was quick, painless and enjoyable!!

publicist show details publicist
by Rebecca Naslund on Sep 23rd, 2010

My lips and face look amazing. I am so happy with the pixal peel. It really minimizes fine lines above my top lip. My lips feel full and youthful. Very talented doctor.

Such a sweet and skilled doctor show details Such a sweet and skilled doctor
by Wendi on Jun 3rd, 2010

Dr.Crutchfield is amazing at making you look natural and he has an incredible bedside manner. I've gone to many dermatologists in the last decade and he is by far the best!

Dr. Crutchfield Saved My Life! show details Dr. Crutchfield Saved My Life!
by Sue P. on Mar 1st, 2010

I came in to his office to have a wart on my finger treated and some skin tags on my neck removed. The nurse told me to get into a gown and I asked why when all I needed was him to look at my hand and neck. She told me that Dr. Crutchfield always looks at the backs of new patients because it is an area that is hard for most people to see. Relunctantly I put the gown on. He came in and gave treatment recommendations for the wart and tags, but he also did look at my back and used some little skin microscope (dermascope?) to a mole on my back and told me it looked suspicious and he wanted to remove it. I thought to myself, "great, he is running 20 minutes late, I came in for a wart and now he wants to take a mole off my back". Well, the 'mole' turned out to be MELANOMA. He caught it eary and my prognosis is excellent, but if it was caught later (or not at all) I could have DIED. I realize that many people post commnets to doctor rating sites, passively aggressively, (so much for Minnesota nice) because they have waited too long or something of the sort, but let me tell you, don't let those people scare you from getting quality skin care from a truly exceptional dermatologist. In my case, it SAVED MY LIFE and I am forever grateful to Dr. Crutchfield and I want everyone in the world to know it. I THANK YOU AND MY FAMILY THANKS YOU, DR CRUTCHFIELD!

Hello Clear Skin! show details Hello Clear Skin!
by Paul on Nov 24th, 2009

Ive struggled with psoriasis for over 5 years and after 2 weeks of the treatments Dr. Crutchfield recommended, I am clear! I cant believe it and I am so happy I came to Crutchfield Dermatology.

Ms. Chavez show details Ms. Chavez
by Ms. Chavez on Jan 15th, 2009

I am greatful to Dr. Crutchfield for healing my wounds.The medicine he prescribed worked perfectly.I visited several other doctors without much help.I think Dr. Crutchfield is terrific!Sincerely,E. Chavez

Visits are very rushed and poor support staff show details Visits are very rushed and poor support staff
by Dave on Sep 28th, 2008

Visits were extremely rushed. My initial appointment was less than 5 minutes. For regular visits, Dr. Crutchfield was literally in & out within 1 to 2 minutes. Nursing staff absolutely fails to return calls!