Dermatologist

1185 Town Centre Dr
Ste 101
Saint Paul, MN 55123
651-209-3600
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.3943661971831 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.6197183098592 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
Aug 31st, 2014

I came in for acne on my face and back/neck. Over 8 months on the prescribed treatment plan and it cleared up very well. Overall I'm very happy with my results.

|  Finally Results  |  show details
May 20th, 2014

It took 10 months of pain and suffering before my wife suggested that I see Dr. Crutchfield. I had pretty much given up on finding any cure for the rashes on my skin. After just one visit the rashes completely disappeared. I told my wife that Dr. Crutchfield restored my confidence in the medical profession.

May 1st, 2014

I'm so happy that my face is looking wonderful since I came to see Dr. Crutchfield. My skin is wonderful now and I will tell anyone with similar issues to see Dr. Crutchfield - he is the best!

|  Big money making scam  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2014

This place is a joke. Dr. Crutchfield recommended a procedure that I didn't think I needed, but thought he knows best. It left permanent scars on my face. Nothing was done to resolve this, this place is unprofessional and is just out for the money.

Mar 30th, 2014

The staff is always very friendly and nice. Dr. Crutchfield is always happy and up-beat. Crutchfield Dermatology helped me a lot with improving my skin. I would highly recommend them to anyone else.

Mar 23rd, 2014

I have been dealing with foot fungus on my feet for over a year. No other doctor was able to give me a treatment that worked, until I came to Dr. Crutchfield. He was able to determine medication and treatment that started to work right away by returning feeling to my feet and toes. I am very thankful for Dr. Crutchfield!

Mar 5th, 2014

I had been suffering with chronic plaque psoriasis for almost 1 year prior to meeting Dr. Crutchfield. I was covered head to toe with scales. I have been a patient of Dr. Crutchfield's for almost 5 years now, and I have been nearly scale-free since I have been under his amazing care. Thank you for giving me back my itch-free life, Dr. Crutchfield!

|  Skin Problems solved!  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2014

Crutchfield Dermatology has been a blessing to me! Dr. Crutchfield and the staff have been so helpful in managing my ongoing battle with eczema. Crutchfield Dermatology is a great place to go if you are having any type of skin problems. I have seen several other dermatologists, but Dr. Crutchfield has been the only one who was able to truly help me manage my eczema.

Dec 17th, 2013

Dr. Crutchfield is personable and efficient. Through his expertise and custom created skin program, I am pleased with my results.

Dec 1st, 2013

I have learned so much about dermatologic conditions from Dr. Crutchfield. He always has an answer to any question. He has great bedside manner. My nails were never able to grow nicely until he gave me products that worked. My nails are beautiful now.

by Jim Thorn on Sep 30th, 2013

Nice job with my diagnosis and treatment plan! I appreciate having it written out so it was easy to follow and best of all, everything worked and my skin feels great.

by Kyle H on Sep 30th, 2013

I came in to have scalp eczema looked at after years of dealing with it and unsuccessful treatments. My wife is a patient here and was very adamant that I come to Crutchfield to get his advice. Unfortunately, there is no cure, but no kidding, within 2 weeks my scalp was clear and I'm now able to manage my flare-ups to the point that it's like I don't have it. Thank you, Dr. Crutchfield!

Sep 1st, 2013

I want to thank Dr. Crutchfield and his staff for the wonderful treatment I received from them. I have spent 10's of thousands of dollars on all sorts of miracle drugs, etc., and nothing worked for my psoriasis, but in 4 weeks it was gone completely with Dr. Crutchfield's treatment. I have suffered for 40 years and have not been outside without a shirt in the summer for at least 25 years and I am now able to. I don't have the words or a large enough vocabulary to say thank you enough. I have been to 10 doctors at least in 40 years but in 4 weeks I am free, I am free. Thank you, thank you!

by Justin Nelson on Aug 28th, 2013

After being treated at another office for 15 years and getting no relief, I came to Dr. Crutchfield. In 7 days my psoriasis was 100% cleared up. I am overjoyed with the results!

by Sierra on Aug 28th, 2013

I have alopecia of the scalp and before I started treatments i had around 3-4 noticeable bald spots. Once I started seeing Dr. Crutchfield, I saw much improvement. He is very sympathetic to my feelings and what I was going through and very open to trying new things until it worked. I highly recommend him.

|  Amazing results  |  show details
by Sha Leahey on Aug 28th, 2013

Dr. Crutchfield has made such a difference in my life. It is amazing to wake up each morning and touch my face - well-balanced and blemish-free. I am proud of my appearance and enjoy using less makeup for a softer and more youthful look. Thank you Dr. Crutchfield!

Aug 28th, 2013

I experienced great care. I think my treatment was effective and I am very satisfied with my results.

by Sue Curly on Aug 28th, 2013

I had been to 4 specialists prior to finding Dr. Crutchfield. I cannot tell you how elated I have been with the treatment that I have received from Dr. Crutchfield and his excellent staff. I had a severe contact dermatitis on my face and neck which was debilatating to go out in public. Very attentive care all-around - thank you.

|  Dermatology  |  show details
by Gianna on Jul 16th, 2013

I loved my time with Crutchfield Dermatology. My skin is beautiful now and I am very grateful for the kind and helpful staff as well as Dr. Crutchfield for offering solutions to my skin problems and doing-so with a smile!

|  Treatment was a success!  |  show details
by David B on Jul 16th, 2013

Dr. Crutchfield told me to expect great things - and he and his office delivered! Wonderful treatment and wonderful staff! Dr. Crutchfield's treatment changed my life.

|  Dry Scalp  |  show details
by Alex M on Jun 27th, 2013

We came in happy that Dr. Crutchfield would be able to help my son with his dry scalp, and were ecstatic with the results! After a few weeks of following the doctor's directions, the condition completely went away! My son has been thrilled to not worry about this problem anymore and we can't say enough positive things about our experience with Crutchfield Dermatology!

|  Bumps Gone!  |  show details
by Juan on Jun 27th, 2013

I am very happy with the treatment that Dr. Crutchfield implemented for the bumps that were generated on my neck. I would recommend Crutchfield Dermatology to any patient that has problems with their skin. In my case, after the correct evaluation, some shots and pills, the problem was corrected. It was the result that I was hoping for.

by Barbara W on Jun 27th, 2013

I am very pleased with the treatments for my psoriasis. I can now go out in public without being embarrassed. I can now wear short sleeves, shorts and jewelry without people asking what is wrong with my hands and arms.

by Julie Krueger on Jun 27th, 2013

After 12 months of suffering with intense, severe itching and lesions on my arms and legs, I am now on the path to healing and recovery, thanks to Dr. Crutchfield - who accurately diagnosed and treated me.

|  My Skin is back!  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2013

My experience at Crutchfield Dermatology has been a great one. I have gotten wonderful results from my treatments. My skin looks and feels beautiful again. Thank you, Dr. Crutchfield!

|  The Best Dermatologist  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2013

I have been suffering from skin tears and sores in my genital and anal area for 6 to 8 years which open, bleed and are very painful. I've been to gynecologists, general practicioners, anal specialists and two other dermatologists without success. When my face started breaking out with the same type of sores in three areas, I said enough is enough and went online to find the best in the business. All of his patients had described great success with a multitude of skin problems. Dr. Crutchfield has a wonderful, kind and caring bedside manner and was able to properly diagnose my skin condition at my first visit. After 10 days of treatment my skin is 99.9% clear and will be 100% in a few more days. No more pain, oozing, blood or embarrassment. I'm so happy that I want to make it known to all that Dr. Crutchfield is THE place to go for relief!

|  Treatment of Acne  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2013

Dr. Crutchfield is very exceptional in his treatment of acne. I visited other doctors and used different medications for over 10 years until my family doctor recommended Dr. Crutchfield to treat my acne. This happened in May of 2011. Nine months later, my face was clear of acne and remains clear as of today on my visit. I am very satisfied with his services.

|  Acne  |  show details
by Lin L on Jun 27th, 2013

I had acne problems since my pregnancy. I met with Dr. Crutchfield and he set up a treatment plan for me. I am on the plan for 8 months and after 2 months, can already see results. I am very happy and would recommend him to anyone. Dr. Crutchfield is very professional and the staff are nice. And most important for me, I am acne free!

|  Not worth the long wait!  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2013

It took over an hour waiting time before the nurse came to get me. I even questioned the front desk and they said I was next in line. After she said that, there were 3 other people called in front of me. Once I got in there there were 2 nurses/assistants asking me questions & they werent really that nice. Dr. Crutchfield spent less than 3 minutes in the room with me and was mainly asking the nurses/assistants on my issues. The only reason I gave 2 stars is because his cream that he makes works great. Other than that, I'd give it a 0-1 for a score. There were no sorries for running behind, nor did they tell me he was running behind. Just be polite and honest!!

|  From good to bad  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2013

I have had my lips done 3 times within the past 2 years. The first time I liked them. The second time I loved them. The third time I hated them and have not returned. I sent Dr. Crutchfield an email regarding my dissatisfaction to which he never responded. The problem lies here: 1) There are too many patients booked at once resulting in an uninformed doctor stepping into the room. 2) There are no notes taken when cosmetic treatments are done and therefore he did not know how I preferred my lips. I quickly tried to explain it while numb. 3) He had a guest doctor viewing and the woman kept cringing making me an uncomfortable patient. 4)The assistant switched rooms twice because she claimed the one chair was "a piece of junk"- this to me was unprofessional. 5) He rushed my lips injections and never completed it. I kept thinking "Is he going to finish?" He put in the injections and never used his fingers once to form anything. My lips were lopsided and it looked like there was a lumpy blister on my lower lip for 2 months. I could not wait for it to go away. Overall, I think this office has the ability to woo you in but doesn't actually "care" about you as a patient if the procedure is cosmetic. The chocolates are nice, but I'd much prefer a professional experience and a GOOD JOB that doesn't leave me feeling regretful and disappointed. I wanted to forward the email I sent him to the office so they could at least hand it to him (it was a nice email simply stating my feelings/suggestions) but the receptionist said the office doesn't accept emails (now I see why). I wanted to at least email a photo so he could see what I was talking about but they said NO, there is no email. I did not want to come in and show him because it wasn't fixable and I'm busy. As a doctor I think it was important for him to view the mess that my lips were but apparently he only has interest in positive comments. This will probably never even get posted because it isn't a 5 star rating, but I still thought you should know about my horrible last experience.

|  Karen Gingerich  |  show details
May 23rd, 2013

I was miserable for over a year with terrible itching on my body. Dr. Crutchfield came up with a plan for me and now there is no itching and I finally have relief. I highly recommend Dr. Crutchfield.

May 23rd, 2013

I want to THANK Dr. Crutchfield for getting my psoriasis in-line. He is so knowledgeable and is making my life much more enjoyable. I had been to a number of dermatologists before coming here and no one seemed to care like he and his staff do! I would HIGHLY recommend him to everyone!

|  Great Service  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2013

I couldn't be happier with Crutchfield Dermatology! The staff is so warm and welcoming. When I first started coming here I had very bad acne, and after my treatments I have not had a single breakout in several months! My face is perfectly clear and I will always come to Crutchfield Dermatology in the future! This is the only dermatologist that has actually helped me treat my acne. Thanks Dr. Crutchfield!

|  Facial  |  show details
by Georgia Schellhaas on Feb 28th, 2013

I had 3 treatments of the pixel facial. The third treatment was combined wiht a selphyl treatment. I highly recommend combining the pixel with selphyl treatment. My face healed quicker and I thought the results were nicer too. Thanks to Dr. Crutchfield for suggesting it. I like what I see in the mirror.

by Sandra Harris on Feb 28th, 2013

I have been coming to Dr. Crutchfield for the past year now. I am very pleased with the results and would recommend friends, family, or anyone, for that matter to try him. It has changed my life for the better. I feel better about who I am and am no longer ashamed to show me off. Thank you Dr. Crutchfield and staff for your services.

|  Recovered!  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2013

I had seen 8 other doctors who could not diagnose what I had wrong with me. After 5 months of suffering I came to see Dr. Crutchfield. Not only did he tell me what I had, but he quickly put me on the road to recovery.

Nov 30th, 2012

After open heart surgery I developed a large, painful keloid on my chest. It was unbearable - often times hindering my ability to move my right arm and not allowing me to sleep at night. A friend told my husband about Dr. Crutchfield's practice and after the first injections, I felt 100% better! I can now move my arm and I hardly even think about my keloid! It is a blessing to have found this wonderful treatment and dermatologist

|  Acne Free!  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

I believe Dr. Crutchfield is a great doctor. I came into the clinic with a severe rash and he was able to solve the issue and now I am clear. All the staff is very nice and understanding. Thanks so much to Crutchfield Dermatology.

|  Charles Crutchfield is great!  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

Our children are blessed to have Dr. Crutchfield as a role model - they are so needed today.

|  I would NOT recommend  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

I went to Dr Crutchfield for overall body check. I waited in the crowded waiting room over an hour. He briefly scanned my arms, legs, torso, and face and had no concerns. I pointed out 3 concerns and was told they were nothing. I insisted on one being removed anyway. A week later I received a call and said it was a BCC and I would need a ED&C. I could not get in for the ED&C for 2.5 months. When in the office for the procedure I asked about the two other spots again and was again told they were nothing. I asked to have them removed anyway. They both came back as BCC! I would need another ED&C (4 month wait time) and Mohs Surgery on the other(referred to another doctor.) I did not feel comfortable with the care when I was in the office and the results speak for themselves. I have since gone to another dermatologist and could not be happier with the care and attention I received. I will never go back or refer anyone to Dr Crutchfield.

Oct 29th, 2012

Dr. Crutchfield is very personable and addressed my issues with concern. I had great results for acne scarring by following the recommended Neostrata Skin Care regimen and peel program. I would definitely recommend Crutchfield Dermatology to my family and friends

Oct 28th, 2012

These have been the best products for my rosacea. It has been helping me a lot. I am very appreciative of Dr. Crutchfield's help. Thank you, thank you

Oct 20th, 2012

Dr. Crutchfield and his staff are simply the best; top-notch medical care combined with friendly faces and kindness.

|  Best Service!  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2012

The best dermatologist that I have been to. 2 years of switching medicines all the time with other doctors but Dr. Crutchfield found the right treatment on my first visit!

Oct 1st, 2012

If you suffer from PUPP rash during your 3rd trimester of pregnancy, please come see Dr. Crutchfield. He recommended phototherapy treatment for my rash and it worked very well. I am 100% satisfied with Dr. Crutchfield and would highly encourage you to get this treatment for PUPP rash.

|  Acne Gone  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2012

When we first visited the Crutchfield Clinic, my son's face was full of acne. We came hoping to get help with his acne. After eight months of treatment, his face is completely clear. I am satisfied with how Dr. Crutchfield treated my son's acne. The staff was friendly and helpful with treating the condition. Thank you Dr. Crutchfield for a super job.

Sep 19th, 2012

After 2 months of treatment at my family practitioner for my son, Dr. Crutchfield was a breath of fresh air. The proper diagnosis and prescription later and my son's skin is back to normal and I have a healthy little man. I couldn't be more satisfied.

Sep 12th, 2012

I could not be happier with the treatment I received from Dr. Crutchfield. After seeing 5 other doctors over the course of 4 years, he was the first one to assure me he would not only figure out the problem, but he would fix it - and he did. In addition, every member of his staff is professional and friendly. From now on he is the only dermatologist I would see.

Aug 31st, 2012

After going to several doctors with an unknown, full body rash with constant itching and bleeding sores, I went to the Mayo Clinic and U of M - both confirming I had Pruirgo Nodularis. Both places did treatments, which helped for the time-being. After doing research on the computer, my wife found Dr. Crutchfield, and since I had been all over with no luck, I figured whats one more doctor? I met with Dr. Crutchfield on May 25, 2012, and he agreed with what I had. He put me on a couple different topical medications. It was amazing - after the first week, along with light treatment, I am no longer itching and my sores are healing nicely. At my 3 week visit I am continuing to improve and feel so much better about myself and I am not embarrassed to go outside in shorts and t-shirts.

|  Huge skin improvements  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2012

Dr. Crutchfield has offered a wide range of treatment options which have brought my skin condition to a livable stage. Now I am comfortable with my skin. He seems to completely understand my issues and has helped my healing when 2 other doctors could not.

Aug 17th, 2012

Dr. Crutchfield and his staff have shown great consideration, knowledge and professionalism in treating our 5-year-old son for vitiligo. He and his staff have always been friendly and welcoming and have taken the time to answer our questions and explain aspects of our treatment plan. Being able to contact the nurses for questions or concerns through the triage line has also been a great resource. Our son has also received treatments in the phototherapy center and he has always has a very positive experience. We are very appreciative and thankful for the care we have received by Dr. Crutchfield and his staff and would highly recommend him to others.

|  First visit!  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

My first visit was regarding a blue dot on my nose. People kept asking me about the ink spot! Dr. Crutchfield was very thorough and not alarmed, however, he had it biopsied. One week later I was back for the report and removal of his tiny, tiny stitch, and everything was fine. We also discussed my recurring cold sores and that also went great. He is by far much, much more than I have read about in magazines and on tv. He truly is fantastic.

|  First Visit!  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

Jul 9th, 2012

I'm very grateful for the treatment that Dr. Crutchfield has given me. My psoriasis has improved and the service that they give you here is absolutely wonderful. He is a wonderful doctor.

|  Great Specialist  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My gosh, that REALLY makes a dramatic difference. Not only do I enjoy the vast improvement of the severe TMJ symptoms that were not being helped after years of seeing multiple specialists, I also like the not so manly appearing pit-bull like masetor muscles you see there!My face looks slim and trim and fit! Who knew that Botox could make my face thinner! Only a top doctor could offer a leading edge therapy like this!!Thank you again sooo much!

Jun 30th, 2012

Dr. Crutchfield's approach to my psoriasis is the most successful treatment I have ever had. I appreciate his thoughtfulness and ability to continually address any concerns I have.

Jun 27th, 2012

Dr. Crutchfield's treatment of my skin condition was nothing short of a miracle. After 1.5 years of mis-disagnosis and undetermined biopsies, I finally found relief after my visit at Crutchfield Dermatology. The medication prescribed healed and cleared my conditions in less than 2 weeks of beginning treatment.

|  Pofessional  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

I am very pleased with the care for my son's skin provided by Dr. Crutchfield. After seeing various other Provider's without any improvement, I became frustrated & hopeless that he would just have to continue to suffer with his raw skin from severe eczema, but I am so happy that my friend recommended Dr. Crutchfield. With the treatment my infant son is receiving he is like a whole new baby. Happy & his skin looks great!

|  A Wonderful Experience  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2012

I have had a wonderful experience with Doctor Crutchfield. When I first came to the office I had terrible acne, it was affecting my self esteem and I felt that it was all people saw. My skin is completely acne free and has been so for a number of months. I am so thankful to Doctor Crutchfield, now I feel that people see me instead of my acne.

|  Thanks for everything!  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2011

We have been coming to Dr. Crutchfield for many years. His knowledge and practice in the field of dermatology is excellent and we have the utmost confidence in his care. He is patient and friendly in relating to his clients.

|  Successful Treatment for Vitiligo  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

Dr. Crutchfield is successfully treating my 8 year old daughter for Vitiligo. In the past she would have had to live with her skin disorder - even insurance didn't want to cover the medication, they deemed her disease cosmetic. There is nothing cosmetic about Vitiligo on your face and neck! Dr. Crutchfield worked with us to find medication that is covered by insurance or reasonably priced for us to pay out of pocket. His staff is very helpful and respectful. I would recommend Dr. Crutchfield to everyone!

|  You can do better elsewhere  |  show details
by ReviewMpls at Citysearch on Jun 23rd, 2011 on citysearch.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Crutchfield for several years and have spent a lot of money on chemical peels, the Neostrata product line among other things. For my last scheduled appointment, I was sick with the flu and for the first time had to cancel my appointment late. Despite jumping through all the hoops to not be charged the late cancellation because I was sick, they went ahead and charged me anyway. This just seems like a slap in the face for being a loyal client for so long. I know measure need to be in place to deter this kind of behavior but I honestly thought they would make an exception for me being sick and having spent a zillion dollars there to date. Not a chance. I will never go there again. The nurses run the place and if you do see Dr. Crutchfield you`re lucky to spend two minutes with him. Luckily, I have found far better service and quality work for cosmetic procedures at Skin Rejuvenation Clinic. I guess ripping people off is more important than retaining good clients. At Skin Rejuvenation Clinic, they go out of there way to make you feel comfortable and make sure you`re happy with everything. So long Crutchfield Dermatology.

|  Dr. Dollar  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2011

He told me I had excema and I didn't not even on the lab report he recieved. Wanted to do uv lights. big money maker. I refused. dealt with him for about a year went to real derm was told it was Lyme in two days. blood tests work. totally overbooked sit in small waiting room. seen him a few times and more for son for acne. Always a long wait. got to make a dollar.

|  I want to hug Dr. Crutchfield  |  show details
by Lori B on Mar 27th, 2011

I am so impressed and so happy with my visit to Crutchfield Dermatology and Dr. Crutchfield I wanted to share it. My family doctor told me to have a dermatologist look at an odd mole and she told me Go to Dr. Crutchfield, he is one of the best dermatologists in Minnesota. Well, she was right! His staff was awesome. Friendly, informative, and helpful. The mole check was complete and reassuring. He noticed a resolving cold sore and gave me a medicine that when I feel one coming on, to take, and it prevents cold sores. I have used it twice over the past 3 months, including before my 35th class reunion and it WORKED! No cold sores! Cold sores since age 10, now gone!Im so happy I could just give him a giant hug. I called the office and asked his nurse why no one had ever told me about this medicine before, she just told me you have only seen Dr. Crutchfield once!Wow, he and his staff are so nice and they have made a real difference in my life and self-esteem. Lori B.

|  I want to hug Dr. Crutchfield  |  show details
by loribrown at Citysearch on Mar 27th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I am so impressed and so happy with my visit to Crutchfield Dermatology and Dr. Crutchfield I wanted to share it. First of all, I want to say Ive never left an online review of anything, so this really means a lot to me. I made an appointment with Dr. Crutchfield to get a suspicious mole checked out. My family doctor told me to have a dermatologist look at it and she told me Go to Dr. Crutchfield, he is one of the best dermatologists in Minnesota. Well, she was right! His staff was awesome. They were friendly, informative, and helpful. Small wait in the reception area, but well worth it, plus lots of fresh magazines I read brand new Oprah mag ,only 2 days old!. The mole check was complete and reassuring. What really got me was Dr. Crutchfield noticed a resolving cold sore on my lip and asked me how often do you get cold sores I told him several times per year, they have been the bane of my existence!! I have had them on a regular basis since I was 10 years old and Im now 53. I remember a big one that ruined my prom and another hideous one that had to be air-brushed out of my wedding photos! He told me that I should not ever have another. I was stunned. He gave me a medicine that when I feel one coming on, to take, and it prevents cold sores. I have used it twice over the past 3 months, including before my 35th class reunion and it WORKED! No cold sores! Im so happy I could just give him a giant hug. I called the office and asked his nurse why no one had ever told me about this medicine before, she just told me you have only seen Dr. Crutchfield once!Wow, he and his staff are so nice and they have made a real difference in my life and self-esteem. Lori B. PS next time I see him, I WILL give him a giant hug of thanks!

|  A Wonderful Experience at Crutchfield Dermatology!  |  show details
by Pat Edwards at Citysearch on Mar 7th, 2011 on citysearch.com

That is what we aim to provide for every patient who visits us. We read with shock and extreme disappointment the fake review posted by Benno2666 listed two posts below this posting. It is obvious by the language used and the complete lack of reference to a visit to our clinic, Benno2666 has never been a patient at Crutchfield Dermatology. If the person who posted the attack had ever been a patient at our clinic, they would know that the information they posted was false. In November of 2010, a false report was posted online claiming that our clinic prohibits people from truthfully commenting on their experiences with us, which is untrue. We are not aware of whether the person who posted the report is a competitor or simply a mean-spirited individual who anonymously seeks to cause mischief. Nonetheless, several people read the false report, believed it, and perpetuated malicious posts, like Benno2666. We have spent a great deal of time and energy addressing this handful of posts bearing false information. The irony in this matter is that we share the strong belief in the importance of maintaining peoples freedom to communicate. Even so, we are deeply disappointed and disturbed that others, including people from other states and countries with no relationship with our clinic whatsoever, posted false posts despite making no attempt to verify the information before engaging in anonymous and unfounded attacks. The bottom line is that there is no merit in Benno2666s post. We have contacted this website and requested that Benno2666s post be removed. Until then, please consider this response in your evaluation of the merit of the claims made in that post. Pat Edwards, Quality Director, Crutchfield Dermatology

|  Love my face  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2011

I am just finishing my last month of Accutane and have been very happy with the results. I had had large pimples that took forever to heal and go away. I did an 8 month treatment of Accutane and was very happy with the results! My husband loves how smooth my face is!!!

|  Great Doctor, Great Service, Great Result  |  show details
by suells at Citysearch on Feb 22nd, 2011 on citysearch.com

LIFE SAVING VISIT.I came in to his office to have a wart on my finger treated and some skin tags on my neck removed. The nurse told me to get into a gown and I asked why when all I needed was him to look at my hand and neck. She told me that Dr. Crutchfield always looks at the backs of new patients because it is an area that is hard for most people to see. Relunctantly I put the gown on. He came in and gave treatment recommendations for the wart and tags, but he also did look at my back and used some little skin microscope dermascope to a mole on my back and told me it looked suspicious and he wanted to remove it. I thought to myself, \"great, he is running 20 minutes late, I came in for a wart and now he wants to take a mole off my back\". Well, the `mole` turned out to be MELANOMA. He caught it eary and my prognosis is excellent, but if it was caught later or not at all I could have DIED. I realize that many people post commnets to doctor rating sites, passively aggressively, so much for Minnesota nice because they have waited too long or something of the sort, but let me tell you, don`t let those people scare you from getting quality skin care from a truly exceptional dermatologist. In my case, it SAVED MY LIFE and I am forever grateful to Dr. Crutchfield and I want everyone in the world to know it. I THANK YOU AND MY FAMILY THANKS YOU, DR CRUTCHFIELD!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  You can`t trust a single review you read about this place  |  show details
by benno2666 at Citysearch on Nov 5th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Crutchfield Dermatology forces patients to sign an agreement saying that they will never say anything negative about the company on the internet, and that the company can seek financial remuneration from them if they do. Two things about that first, that means that all of the positive reviews you read MEAN NOTHING. For every positive review, they could have a dozen unhappy customers who are afraid to say anything. Second, you have to wonder what they are doing at Crutchfield that they`re afraid of people talking about What is so horrible about that place that you have to sign away your rights as an American citizen to express your opinion before you can receive treatment there If nothing else, you should go to a doctor who respects your rights as an individual and does not make you sign a piece of paper that essentially gives them carte blanche to give you awful service without any possible recourse on your side.Oh, and in case you`re wondering I never signed the piece of paper, so I can say whatever I want. I`m an American and I`ll keep my rights, thanks.

|  Excellent Visit!!  |  show details
by Tim - Roseville, MN on Oct 4th, 2010

I brought my 10 year old in for the first time to see Dr. Crutchfield. From check-in to check-out everyone was friendly and respectful. During our brief wait, we used the free wireless internet. Our nurse put us as ease by being very personable and professional. I loved how Dr. Crutchfield explained my son's condition and treatment directly to him. He engaged and taught my son so he could take ownership of his own treatment. Overall the experience was quick, painless and enjoyable!!

|  publicist  |  show details
by Rebecca Naslund on Sep 23rd, 2010

My lips and face look amazing. I am so happy with the pixal peel. It really minimizes fine lines above my top lip. My lips feel full and youthful. Very talented doctor.

|  Such a sweet and skilled doctor  |  show details
by Wendi on Jun 3rd, 2010

Dr.Crutchfield is amazing at making you look natural and he has an incredible bedside manner. I've gone to many dermatologists in the last decade and he is by far the best!

|  Very professional and caring service!  |  show details
by ImOKYoureOK on Apr 7th, 2010 on citysearch.com

My visits always start with Dr. Crutchfield`s wonderful reception staff greeting me and getting my information. I have never had to wait very long when I arrive on time for my appointments. The only time I have had to wait was when I arrived late, and even then the staff worked me in after the patients who were on time.Once I am in the exam room, the friendly, well-trained nursing staff take care of the preliminary work as they do at most clinics. When Dr. Crutchfield comes in, my file is already developed, and he takes all the time he needs to examine my concerns and make an evaluation and prescription, if needed. He remains with me until he knows all of my questions have been answered and my concerns are addressed. I like the fact that Dr. Crutchfield is sought-after by the University and other doctors as an expert in his field. That, and the fact that he is one of the most engaging, personable doctors I know make him a rare find. I probably shouldn`t be telling people about him and his Clinic!

|  True True True  |  show details
by Anonymous Customer 101 on Mar 10th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Everything noted by the six individuals below is accurate the good and the bad. Isn`t waiting 30 - 60 minutes normal with most medical appointments I received exactly the same Restylane discount noted below because apparently more was needed than anticipated. . . is this a marketing gimmick to make you think you are saving hmmmm The chocolates, free facial certificate and champagne were a nice touch.

|  Dr. Crutchfield Saved My Life!  |  show details
by Sue P. on Mar 1st, 2010

I came in to his office to have a wart on my finger treated and some skin tags on my neck removed. The nurse told me to get into a gown and I asked why when all I needed was him to look at my hand and neck. She told me that Dr. Crutchfield always looks at the backs of new patients because it is an area that is hard for most people to see. Relunctantly I put the gown on. He came in and gave treatment recommendations for the wart and tags, but he also did look at my back and used some little skin microscope (dermascope?) to a mole on my back and told me it looked suspicious and he wanted to remove it. I thought to myself, "great, he is running 20 minutes late, I came in for a wart and now he wants to take a mole off my back". Well, the 'mole' turned out to be MELANOMA. He caught it eary and my prognosis is excellent, but if it was caught later (or not at all) I could have DIED. I realize that many people post commnets to doctor rating sites, passively aggressively, (so much for Minnesota nice) because they have waited too long or something of the sort, but let me tell you, don't let those people scare you from getting quality skin care from a truly exceptional dermatologist. In my case, it SAVED MY LIFE and I am forever grateful to Dr. Crutchfield and I want everyone in the world to know it. I THANK YOU AND MY FAMILY THANKS YOU, DR CRUTCHFIELD!

|  WONDERFUL experience!!!!!!  |  show details
by jazzrae on Jan 20th, 2010 on citysearch.com

The staff was wonderful and Dr. Crutchfield is just lovely! I saw him for some cosmetic work- botox and restylane for an all over syringe-based face lift. He was very courteous and very good with the needle and my pain was minimal. I`ve had no bruising and very little swelling and the results are AWESOME! I really think that his talent with the needle is why my recovery is such a piece of cake. I look like I aged backwards ten years! He gave me a fair quote and offered a discount if I chose to have the work done that day. I did. While having the work done he felt he underestimated how much I really needed in the way of Restylane and gave me more for free. All in all, I saved money and got amazing work for it! I`m just giddy about it! I received a gift of champagne, Godiva chocolates, and a free Javani facial. I have to say that Dr. Crutchfield is indeed the Nordstrom`s of dermatology--- or maybe even the Tiffany`s! I`m hooked for certain!

|  Hello Clear Skin!  |  show details
by Paul on Nov 24th, 2009

Ive struggled with psoriasis for over 5 years and after 2 weeks of the treatments Dr. Crutchfield recommended, I am clear! I cant believe it and I am so happy I came to Crutchfield Dermatology.

|  Crutchfield Dermatology is Awesome  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 20th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I am 72 years old. I`ve had skin problems since I was a little girl. I remember taking the whole day to drive to the Mayo Clinic for a ski...

|  Crutchfield Dermatology is not worth it!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 26th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I was not impressed with Crutchfield Dermatology. It takes a long time to get in to see the doctor. When you finally get an appointment, y...

|  Ms. Chavez  |  show details
by Ms. Chavez on Jan 15th, 2009

I am greatful to Dr. Crutchfield for healing my wounds.The medicine he prescribed worked perfectly.I visited several other doctors without much help.I think Dr. Crutchfield is terrific!Sincerely,E. Chavez

|  Visits are very rushed and poor support staff  |  show details
by Dave on Sep 28th, 2008

Visits were extremely rushed. My initial appointment was less than 5 minutes. For regular visits, Dr. Crutchfield was literally in & out within 1 to 2 minutes. Nursing staff absolutely fails to return calls!

by devoewhite on Mar 31st, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Crutchfield and his staff are outstanding! My appointments rarely run late and when they are I am checked on periodically and not just left in the exam room. Dr. Crutchfield does not try to sell you every service or product available and he charts e

|  Dermetalogist  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 1st, 2005 on insiderpages.com

I had psoriasis for quite a long time. I had tried lot of dermetalogist but finally went to Crutchfield. Since then my psoriasis has been ke...