Charles Crutchfield III III Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Charles Crutchfield III III?

Very Happy!

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

My experience with Dr. Crutchfield has made me very happy. I am happy with the treatments. My scars are not as noticeable.

Dr. Crutchfield is amazing!

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

Dr. Crutchfield is amazing and very knowledgeable. As an African American woman I greatly appreciate his understanding of black skin and the skin conditions experienced by people of color. My primary physicians have no clue. Staff at Crutchfield Dermatology are also very personable and friendly. They all explain things very clearly and provide resources and samples to help you succeed with your treatment plan. My skin looks amazing! I get so many compliments. The most meaningful compliments are from my husband, "Your skin looks beautiful! Don't stop seeing Dr. Crutchfield!"

Excellent Experience

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

Excellent experience with Dr. Crutchfield. They took time to understand my skin issues and ask questions about what I was experiencing with my skin. The products recommended to improve my skin and for the issue were amazing. As I described to someone they "worked like magic". Between the front desk, the nurses and Dr.Crutchfield himself, I would suggest and recommend anyone with skin questions/issues to visit Crutchfield Dermatology.

Dr. Crutchfield was very knowledgeable

Posted on February 19th, 2017

I had multiple skin issues, at the initial appointment. Dr Crutchfield was very knowledgeable about my conditions. All of my questions were quickly answered and I left the office with a good all around experience. The treatments that I was prescribed have worked 100% to improve my skin conditions. I would truly recommend anyone that is in need of any skin treatment. To first and foremost SEE DR. CRUTCHFIELD! You'll be happy you did!

Very Happy!

Posted on February 19th, 2017

I feel very happy with my doctor. He helped me a lot to cure my psoriasis. Thank you doctor very much.

Amazing Skin!

Posted on February 19th, 2017

Dr. C has been awesome! I have been his patient for 10+ years. He is very knowledgeable and caring. Because of him my skin looks amazing!

I am so happy!

Posted on February 19th, 2017

Dr. Crutchfield is the best! I refer him to all of my friends and family. My itching has resolved with his prescribed medications and this treatment plan. I am so happy!

Thank you for everything!

Posted on February 19th, 2017

I've been to different doctors for my acne and they really didnt help at all. I'm glad I came to Dr. Crutchfield. He's the BEST! Because of him I no longer have acne on my face. There is not better doctor than him when it comes to skincare. Thank you for everything you've done for me!

I now have confidence!

Posted on February 18th, 2017

After six other attempts at finding a treatment for my raw skin on my feet I saw Dr. Crutchfield. After the second visit a spray and treatment was given to me to try and now it's been two years and my feet are almost free of unsightly breakouts. I came in tears and now have the confidence to wear sandals.

Best Experience!

Posted on February 18th, 2017

Best Experience I had going to the Doctor. Dr. Crutchfield always had the answer.

THANK YOU!!!

Posted on February 14th, 2017

Looking back on photos of myself, I don't even remember my skin being that bad. Now I feel so confident in my skin that I don't cover it up with makeup. Thanks Dr. Crutchfield and the team at Crutchfield Dermatology!

A Wonderful Experience!

Posted on February 14th, 2017

I came to Dr. Crutchfield with inflamed red patches on my scalp and significant hair loss. Dr, Crutchfield recommended a medicated shampoo, topical treatment and several oil treatments. The itching stopped almost immediately and within 3 months I started to grow new hair. I now have a full head of hair and almost no flare ups. Best of all, there were no adverse effects from the treatment. What a wonderful experience! Throughout my treatment, Dr. Crutchfield helped me to feel confident I would get my hair back.