A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Haas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Haas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Haas MD is a male Oncologist , has 42 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Haas practice?
- Dr. Charles Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Haas practices Medical Oncology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Oncologists.