A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Haas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Haas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Haas MD is a male Oncologist , has 43 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Haas practice?
- Dr. Charles Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Haas practices Medical Oncology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Oncologists.