Learn more about Dr. Charles Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Mitchell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Dale Mitchell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Charles Mitchell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Mitchell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Mesquite Orthopedic Surgeons.