A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Mitchell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Dale Mitchell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Charles Mitchell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Mitchell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Mesquite Surgeons.