A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles DeHaan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles DeHaan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles DeHaan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Home Care Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. DeHaan graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. DeHaan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Scott DeHaan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. DeHaan practice?
- Dr. Charles DeHaan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles DeHaan practices Family Medicine near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Family Physicians.