A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Brady, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Brady has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Elmer Brady MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Brady practice?
- Dr. Charles Brady has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Brady practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Gastroenterologists.