A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Brady, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Colonoscopy, Esophageal Diseases, and Esophagoscopy.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brady has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brady accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Brady practice?
Dr. Charles Brady practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Brady, Dr. Carlo Brady, Dr. Carlos Brady, Dr. Charley Brady