Dr. Charles Eubanks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Eubanks?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 24th, 2010

My expperience

I didnt trust anybody, I am very particular. After I saw Dr Eubanks for the first time 2 years ago. i new he was the perfect Doctor for me. I see him for anxiety, panic attacks, ADHD!!! He is Wonderful... very caring, sensitive,sincere, and over all an excellent Dr. I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!!As u know anxiety has ALOT of intense emotions, I even thought I was crazy at one point. he gave me a work book and taught me techniques, and reassured me at every visit, that things were going to go back to normal. And he was RIGHT!! with his help I feel GREAT!!

October 12th, 2015