A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fogarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Fogarty is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fogarty
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fogarty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Fogarty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogarty graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Fogarty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles M Fogarty MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Fogarty practice?
- Dr. Charles Fogarty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Fogarty practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists and Spartanburg Pulmonologists.