A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fraser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Fraser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fraser
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fraser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Fraser, MD is board certified in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Aortic Arch Syndromes
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Septal Defects
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Intraoperative Complications
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Pathologic Constriction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraser graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Fraser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles D Fraser MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Fraser practice?
- Dr. Charles Fraser has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Fraser practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.