A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fraser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Fraser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Fraser, MD is board certified in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Aortic Arch Syndromes
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Septal Defects
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Intraoperative Complications
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Pathologic Constriction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraser graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Fraser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles D Fraser MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Fraser practice?
- Dr. Charles Fraser has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Fraser practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.