A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fraser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Fraser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Fraser, MD is board certified in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Arch Syndromes
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Septal Defects
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Intraoperative Complications
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraser graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Fraser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fraser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Fraser practice?
Dr. Charles Fraser practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Congenital Cardiac Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons, Houston Pediatric Surgeons, and Houston Cardiologists.