A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Briseno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Briseno is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Briseno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Briseno graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Briseno has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles George Briseno MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Briseno practice?
- Dr. Charles Briseno has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Briseno practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.