Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Briseno Sr
Dr. Charles Briseno Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Briseno is affiliated with NIX Medical Center, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa - City Centre and Nix Healthcare System. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Briseno Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Briseno Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Jawad Shaikh
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi31
Dr. Piotr Kuklinski
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi23
Dr. Joseph Marotta
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi25