A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Granatir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Granatir is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Granatir, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Granatir graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Granatir has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Elliot Granatir FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Granatir practice?
- Dr. Charles Granatir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Granatir practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kearny, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ and New York, NY.
See Kearny Orthopedic Surgeons.