A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Granatir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Granatir is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Granatir
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Granatir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Granatir, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Granatir graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Granatir has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E Granatir FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Granatir practice?
- Dr. Charles Granatir has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Granatir practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kearny, NJ.
See Kearny Surgeons.