A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Granatir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Granatir is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Granatir, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Granatir graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Granatir has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Granatir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Granatir practice?
Dr. Charles Granatir practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kearny, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ and New York, NY.
See Kearny Surgeons.