A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lutz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lutz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lutz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lutz, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lutz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles James Lutz MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Lutz practice?
- Dr. Charles Lutz has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lutz practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons and Syracuse Cardiothoracic Surgeons.