Dr. Charles Jahrsdorfer MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Greenville, NC

December 30th, 2016
Love this man!
Great manners, very understanding and staff is just as great.

September 14th, 2016
Great Doctor
If you are looking for a primary doctor to save you time, money and most important your life, I suggest you make an appointment with Dr. Jahrsdorfer. He has retained a wide range of knowledge and can correctly diagnose a medical problem instantly. He is easy to talk to with his warm personality and listens patiently. His nurse, Charlie, is a jewel. Office is clean, staff is very nice and helpful. Easy parking.

July 20th, 2016
very efficient, easy to talk to and listens to your problems & concerns.

May 20th, 2016
Dr. "J" and his staff are exceptional to say the least! Friendly, professional, knowledgeable and caring. Great patient experience!

May 9th, 2016
Compassionate Doctor

August 26th, 2015
Dr. Jahrsdorfer is a great practitioner. I have seem him over the course of three years and his diagnoses and prognoses are accurate and helpful. The bad review is for his poor office staff. There have been many times I have considered switching doctors offices because of his rude office staff but after speaking with Dr. J and his nurse they comfort me and I always come back . The current substitute office manager Sunnee dismissed me from the practice because I told her that I considered switching because of the office staff. I had an appointment at 9:30am one morning (driving from Morehead City) and she calls to inform me Dr. J would not be able to see me that day after I was already 1 hour into the drive. Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever experienced and seems to not care about patients that are in certain situations. I'd recommend CEMA in Greenville or Physicians East.

October 2nd, 2013
I walked into the office because it is so close to my home and due to an injury I had to drive myself with my left hand. I walked in an explained I had no driver's license, no insurance card, and no credit card and no cash. I had left them all in my pocket book in Raleigh the previous day and they were in transit from Raleigh. The staff was exceptional.....they actually listened, very rare these days, and took me back to x ray immediately. I was in and out in the no time I would have been in the waiting room for my doctor IF his staff would have deemed me worthy, which from past experience, I doubt.

August 15th, 2013
Dr. J equals ultimate care optimum health
I thank God everyday for Dr. jahrsdorfer who literally saved my life. He found a cancer that a previous doctor overlooked and dismissed as a cyst. He is truly an angel and his warm smile and pleasant demeanor are an added plus. His staff are very professional and ever so caring. Joan is the best in proviciency and a pleasure to talk to. Charlie is a saint and Doreen is amazing. I love them all.

October 17th, 2012
Med student - great example!
Dr. J is a wonderful physician. He is caring and compassionate and always does a great job. As a medical student, I feel that he does a great job going through a differential diagnosis, educating the patient, and, most of all, he has an excellent bedside manner! I have recommended Dr. J to my fellow students and friends and am very thankful to call him my family doctor!

July 25th, 2012
Love Dr. Jahrsdorfer. Smart, on the job, accurate and ond the job

February 4th, 2012
I've been with Dr. Jahrsdorfer for 5 years. He actually SAVED my life when no one else could help me and thats why I want to write about him. Over the past 5 years, I have personally known him to be the most kind, caring, sincerer and gentlest persons. I know he cares about me not because he says so but because of his actions. I have been able to reach him over the past years at night, over the weekend, etc when other doctors would simply not take your calls. When you need him he is there for you. I have watched his business grow since I have been with him and it is well deserved. I have not lacked anything in his growth. His business has grown not because of fancy advertisements but because of his conduct and reputation. I am nurse in the heart center @ PMCH and I know he is well respected by our staff. His views are highly respected and he is well thought of. He is the medical doctor of many of the staff I work with which includes our Cardiologist. We can pick whom ever we want to be our primary physician and we have chosen him by choice and would continue to recommend him to our family and friends without reservation. If youre looking for a medical doctor who will genuinely care for you and treat you like family, you must see Dr. Jahrsdorfer.

December 2nd, 2010
I heard about Dr. Jahrsdorfer for a long time. My friends and family told me he could find out what was wrong with me but I thought a doctor is a doctor. I got to the point where I felt so bad I gave him a try. After two meetings he had me feeling better that I had in the past 20 years. I simply can't believe it. GO SEE DR. J