Dr. Charles Judy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Judy?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Charles Judy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2016

Rude

After waiting a half hour in the lobby, then an additional 30 or so minutes in the actual office room(Which he made a habit with me)He decided to treat me with hateful disrespect.I have had to deal with baldness most of my life, in which Dr. Judy knew about. He pointed out the day I decided to wear a wig.... Why are you wearing that ridiculous thing for? Needless to say, I was quite upset..

December 22nd, 2015

No care for the patients well being

I had to have cataract surgery and had to cancel appoint I have heart problems diabeties my diabetic perscription was about to run out he would not refill my perscription said it was time for an appointment. I was told if something was to happen to me he would get into trouble. Seems to me that me not having my medicine would cause me trouble. If he would have of the word courtesy I probally would have made another appointment with him. He comes across as arragant smart mouth I wouldnt want to be on his prayer list.

May 21st, 2015

Chopper Pilot

Attentive, pleasant, helpful. Staff is friendly and caring. Appointments are usually on-time. Hours and days of service are not available on the telephone recording or on the website and needs to be there.

September 4th, 2013

Dr. Judy can come off as a little brusque, but he is a very good physician and willing to take time to both talk and listen to his patients. I have seen him for eight years and have never had a complaint.

March 12th, 2013

bedside manner

I had only one appointment with this man and I left in tears. I've never faced anyone so rude and uncaring in my life. His practice was not flourishing for obvious reasons so he started a second proffession, handing out suboxone to opiate addicts. Billing patients insurance for outrageous fees. Money hungry and greedy!

June 26th, 2012

He recommends commiting suicide to depressed patients. He should never have been in practice. He even ask the patient if they have something to use if they decide to commit suicide. I know first hand of this. He like to play God. Charles Judy needs to be behind bars for this!

January 21st, 2017