Dr. Charles Judy MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 8 reviews

June 24th, 2016
Rude
After waiting a half hour in the lobby, then an additional 30 or so minutes in the actual office room(Which he made a habit with me)He decided to treat me with hateful disrespect.I have had to deal with baldness most of my life, in which Dr. Judy knew about. He pointed out the day I decided to wear a wig.... Why are you wearing that ridiculous thing for? Needless to say, I was quite upset..

December 21st, 2015
No care for the patients well being
I had to have cataract surgery and had to cancel appoint I have heart problems diabeties my diabetic perscription was about to run out he would not refill my perscription said it was time for an appointment. I was told if something was to happen to me he would get into trouble. Seems to me that me not having my medicine would cause me trouble. If he would have of the word courtesy I probally would have made another appointment with him. He comes across as arragant smart mouth I wouldnt want to be on his prayer list.

May 21st, 2015
Chopper Pilot
Attentive, pleasant, helpful. Staff is friendly and caring. Appointments are usually on-time. Hours and days of service are not available on the telephone recording or on the website and needs to be there.

September 4th, 2013
Dr. Judy can come off as a little brusque, but he is a very good physician and willing to take time to both talk and listen to his patients. I have seen him for eight years and have never had a complaint.

August 7th, 2013
concerned mother
Horrible horrible man. He has no business being a doctor. It is obvious he hates his job and people are a bother to him. He should try listening to his patients instead of doing all the talking. Shame on YOU Dr Judy!!!!! If I could give you no stars I would.

April 2nd, 2013
Wonderful Doctor@
Even though I did have to wait to see the doctor it was worth the wait. The nurse was very friendly and apologetic for the delay. My appointment was at the end of the day but no one resented my being there keeping them late,etc. Even when Dr.Judy came in to see me he was courteous and as patient and attentive as if I were the first patient of the day. The lady who checked me out was also very kind even though it was 530 with no going home for her in sight. Highly recommend this doctor and office

March 12th, 2013
bedside manner
I had only one appointment with this man and I left in tears. I've never faced anyone so rude and uncaring in my life. His practice was not flourishing for obvious reasons so he started a second proffession, handing out suboxone to opiate addicts. Billing patients insurance for outrageous fees. Money hungry and greedy!

June 26th, 2012
He recommends commiting suicide to depressed patients. He should never have been in practice. He even ask the patient if they have something to use if they decide to commit suicide. I know first hand of this. He like to play God. Charles Judy needs to be behind bars for this!