A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Gordon, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles K Gordon DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Charles Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Gordon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.