A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kopecky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kopecky
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Kopecky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kopecky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopecky graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kopecky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Christus St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Rayner Kopecky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Kopecky practice?
- Dr. Charles Kopecky has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kopecky practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.