A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kopecky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kopecky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopecky graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kopecky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Christus St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Rayner Kopecky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Kopecky practice?
- Dr. Charles Kopecky has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kopecky practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.