A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Krause is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Krause, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Krause has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Krause MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Krause practice?
- Dr. Charles Krause has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Krause practices Family Medicine near Richland, WA.
See Richland Primary Care Doctors.