A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Conlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Conlon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conlon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Conlon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Conlon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Conlon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lee Conlon MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Conlon practice?
- Dr. Charles Conlon has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Conlon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists, Sugar Land Hematologists, Sugar Land Oncologists, and Sugar Land Pathologists.