The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Conlon
Dr. Charles Conlon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sugar Land, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology and Pathology. Dr. Conlon is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Southwest Hospital, Methodist Sugar Land Hospital and Memorial Hermann Hospital. Dr. Conlon has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Conlon has the following 5 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Charles Conlon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.
Dr. Luis Campos
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Sugar Land, TX 0 mi47
Dr. Yuval Raizen
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Sugar Land, TX 0 mi11
Dr. Hanh Truong
Sugar Land, TX 0.10 mi23