A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Conlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Conlon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conlon
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conlon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Conlon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Conlon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Conlon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lee Conlon MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Conlon practice?
- Dr. Charles Conlon has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Conlon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists, Sugar Land Hematologists, Sugar Land Oncologists, and Sugar Land Pathologists.