More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Lee
Dr. Charles Lee, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Redondo Beach, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance, Loma Linda University Community and Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Lee has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Charles Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redondo Beach, CA.
Dr. Michelle Schlunt
Redondo Beach, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Ruth Demonteverde
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Redondo Beach, CA 0.24 mi34
Dr. Anne Simon
Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology
Redondo Beach, CA 0.27 mi26