A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Scott is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Scott, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Scott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Scott MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Scott practice?
- Dr. Charles Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Scott practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Psychiatrists and Sacramento Adolescent Specialists.