A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Scott is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Scott, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Scott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Scott MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Scott practice?
- Dr. Charles Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Scott practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Psychiatrists and Sacramento Addiction Specialists.