Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Southeast Colorado Springs
Printers Park OB/GYN
175 S Union Blvd
Ste 220
Colorado Springs, CO 80910
719-634-1532
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Bottom Line it for me doc!  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

I, along with several of my friends here locally have had Dr. Lalonde for different procedures, but mostly hysterectomies.Being in the Medical field myself since 1993, I can appreciate a doctor who gets the job done and gets straight to the point! Okay, so he doesn't have the greatest bedside manner, but he is not rude or unprofessional. He may have a dry sense of humor and lack a little in 'bedside manner,', but come on folks, do you want a specialist or a comedian? I I had two procedures done and although Dr. Lalonde is very specific with his instructions, he is very good at what he does. I do have to go back however and get my 'sling' checked out.... Note to self: RESEARCH EVERYTHING :)

|  No-nonsense, knowledgeable doctor!  |  show details
May 6th, 2011

Dr. Lalonde is incredibly bright. The doctor I saw before him was a quack, and Dr. Lalonde saw through that and put my mind at ease. The staff in the office are wonderful. It was a very positive experience and I would not hesitate to recommend this practice to any of my female friends.

|  show details
Sep 2nd, 2010

Dr. Lalonde is curt, cold, and uncaring. I felt like I was just a number to him, he did not connect with me emotionally, or even act like my situation was important to him. He yelled at me on the day of my surgery for not following his instructions to the letter - I made a simple mistake and he humiliated me in front of other patients. Dr. Lalonde would do better as a bill collector - at least you expect them to be rude and mean!

|   |  show details
Jan 29th, 2010

Dr. Lalonde scheduled a phone conference at the same time as my 16wk apt. He never addressed any of my concerns was very curt and his nurse did not wash her hands after touching my urine cup with her bare hands YUCK! I have no doubt that he is knowledgeable but he has no bedside manner and there were a few appointments that I did not realize that the appointment was over because he just kept writing in a chart and looking down and then seemed to realize that my husband and I were still in the office and said we could go. I switched doctors before the end of my pregnancy.

|  Awesome surgeon  |  show details
by Kelly Gibbon-Borgia on Jan 22nd, 2009

Dr Lalonde is the seventh OB/GYN I have seen for endometriosis and he was by far the most knowledgeable and skilled. I felt comfortable with him and confident in his ability as a physician. He performed a hysterectomy for me and I healed fantastically. I always have complications but not this time. A very skilled surgeon to say the least.