Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Jul 15th, 2016

Not a very understanding nor patient doctor. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Dec 23rd, 2015

Great doctor! He helped me with my ectopic pregnancy, and he always had a plan and was very prompt about calling me. His assistant is very sweet also. I think people might take his haha it's hard to place the right word, he never sits still and I can tell that his mind is always thinking and sometimes those thoughts don't make it out so it leaves a different impression on people but I get it. My brother is he same way and he is a.d.h.d. not saying that he is, that's just what it reminds me of. He is well educated and knows what he is doing.

Diaspointed long time patient show details Diaspointed long time patient
Nov 13th, 2015

I had been going to Dr. Lalonde for over 14yrs, i had my last 3 children under his care, all healthy and loved him and his staff, however, the last time i went to see him and had real concerns he was insulting and dismissed my issues, i was, to say the least shocked. I have now suffered with the same issues and will go to a different doctor with my concerns. Im not sure what has changed, always loved he was informative and spent time to explain, and seemed to care, that has changed. I will no longer recommend him to anyone, ot return as a patient

by Darlene Salaz on Sep 1st, 2015

Deliverd two and. About to be three.

Aug 28th, 2015

He seems like one of those doctors that are in it for the money! He does not care what you have to say and he is very rough when it comes to cervical checks, and he does not listen to what you have to say!

Dr. Lalonde goes above and beyond. show details Dr. Lalonde goes above and beyond.
by Michelle Gallegos on Aug 5th, 2015

Had him as my doc for 16yrs now. He's really good at what he does. I can get a same day appt when I need. They always call and check in. He always has given me the best care. I have healthy children to prove it.

Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
May 28th, 2015

okay so I had my first pregnancy and it was my first time going into a obgyn, keep in mind im a teen mother. Dr. Lalonde was no help at all. he never explained anything to me. he never took necessary tests for my baby at the correct weeks and he ran out of the room right away. it was a horrible experience. If you're a first time mom and don't know much about what's suppost to happen and warning signs of when to go to the hospital DONT GO HERE.

by Linda Green on Mar 5th, 2015

Dr. Lalonde was straightforward with me, and knew what I was facing before I did.

Bottom Line it for me doc! show details Bottom Line it for me doc!
Jun 21st, 2012

I, along with several of my friends here locally have had Dr. Lalonde for different procedures, but mostly hysterectomies.Being in the Medical field myself since 1993, I can appreciate a doctor who gets the job done and gets straight to the point! Okay, so he doesn't have the greatest bedside manner, but he is not rude or unprofessional. He may have a dry sense of humor and lack a little in 'bedside manner,', but come on folks, do you want a specialist or a comedian? I I had two procedures done and although Dr. Lalonde is very specific with his instructions, he is very good at what he does. I do have to go back however and get my 'sling' checked out.... Note to self: RESEARCH EVERYTHING :)

No-nonsense, knowledgeable doctor! show details No-nonsense, knowledgeable doctor!
May 6th, 2011

Dr. Lalonde is incredibly bright. The doctor I saw before him was a quack, and Dr. Lalonde saw through that and put my mind at ease. The staff in the office are wonderful. It was a very positive experience and I would not hesitate to recommend this practice to any of my female friends.

Sep 2nd, 2010

Dr. Lalonde is curt, cold, and uncaring. I felt like I was just a number to him, he did not connect with me emotionally, or even act like my situation was important to him. He yelled at me on the day of my surgery for not following his instructions to the letter - I made a simple mistake and he humiliated me in front of other patients. Dr. Lalonde would do better as a bill collector - at least you expect them to be rude and mean!

Jan 29th, 2010

Dr. Lalonde scheduled a phone conference at the same time as my 16wk apt. He never addressed any of my concerns was very curt and his nurse did not wash her hands after touching my urine cup with her bare hands YUCK! I have no doubt that he is knowledgeable but he has no bedside manner and there were a few appointments that I did not realize that the appointment was over because he just kept writing in a chart and looking down and then seemed to realize that my husband and I were still in the office and said we could go. I switched doctors before the end of my pregnancy.

Awesome surgeon show details Awesome surgeon
by Kelly Gibbon-Borgia on Jan 22nd, 2009

Dr Lalonde is the seventh OB/GYN I have seen for endometriosis and he was by far the most knowledgeable and skilled. I felt comfortable with him and confident in his ability as a physician. He performed a hysterectomy for me and I healed fantastically. I always have complications but not this time. A very skilled surgeon to say the least.