A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Leff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Leff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Leff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Leff graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Leff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Allen Leff MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Leff practice?
- Dr. Charles Leff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Leff practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Plainfield, NJ.
See Plainfield Internists, Plainfield Hematologists, and Plainfield Oncologists.