A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Leff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Leff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Leff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Leff graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Leff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Leff practice?
Dr. Charles Leff practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Family Medicine near Plainfield, NJ.
See Plainfield Internists, Plainfield Hematologists, Plainfield Oncologists, and Plainfield Family Physicians.