A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Line:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Line is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Line
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Line Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Line, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Line graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Line has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Genghis Line MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Line practice?
- Dr. Charles Line has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Line practices Family Medicine near Clarkston, MI.
See Clarkston Primary Care Doctors.