A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lostak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lostak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lostak
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lostak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lostak, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lostak graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Lostak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles John Lostak DO is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Lostak practice?
- Dr. Charles Lostak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Lostak practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.