A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lostak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lostak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lostak
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Lostak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lostak, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lostak graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Lostak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles John Lostak DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Lostak practice?
- Dr. Charles Lostak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Lostak practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.