A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Wasserman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wasserman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles M Wasserman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Charles Wasserman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Wasserman practices Family Medicine near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Blue Bell Family Physicians.