A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles McGraw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles McGraw, Family Practitioner, Geriatrician, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles McGraw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McGraw graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McGraw has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Mission Hospitals - St Joseph Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joseph McGraw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. McGraw practice?
- Dr. Charles McGraw has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles McGraw practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Arden, NC.
See Arden Family Physicians, Arden Geriatric Doctors, and Arden Sports Medicine Doctors.