A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles McLanahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles McLanahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles McLanahan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. McLanahan graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McLanahan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Scott McLanahan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. McLanahan practice?
- Dr. Charles McLanahan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles McLanahan practices Neurological Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.