A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mehlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Mehlman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehlman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehlman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehlman graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehlman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles T Mehlman DO and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Mehlman practice?
- Dr. Charles Mehlman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Mehlman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons and Cincinnati Pediatric Surgeons.