A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mehlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Mehlman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehlman graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehlman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles T Mehlman DO and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Mehlman practice?
- Dr. Charles Mehlman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Mehlman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Mason, OH.
See Fairfield Surgeons and Fairfield Orthopedic Surgeons.