A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mehlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Mehlman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehlman graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Mehlman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehlman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 26 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Mehlman practice?
Dr. Charles Mehlman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.